He was a little dazed and thought that Baili Mo seemed a little different from when he first saw him.

......

In the study.

The handsome and tall man stood in front of the desk: "Ying Er."

Ying Er knelt down on one knee: "My lord, this subordinate is here."

Bailimo's eyes were gloomy and cold, and he stood with his hands behind his back: "You will miss Ying Qi in those days. The matter of entering the palace was thoroughly investigated by this king, anyone who insulted and trampled on him will be killed by this king."

Ying Er's mind was slightly shaken.

I just feel that something is wrong, is the prince a little too fancy about Ying Qi. He has never seen the prince...he has treated any of them like this....

Ying Er is not dissatisfied with it. After all, the master's thoughts are not something they can guess.

Ying Er just thought it was strange, why did the lord do this.

"Yes, my lord."

After Ying Er went out, Baili Mo called out the people in the dark.

"Have you found out what this king asked you to investigate?"

The man in black said condescendingly, "Go back to the lord, Xiao has already carefully investigated it. There is no dish called hot pot in this area of ​​Lingnan, and there is no such thing as hot pot. In other places, there is no such thing called hot pot."

Bailimo's expression was a little gloomy.

"This king understands, you go down."

The hand holding the string of Buddha beads tightened slightly.

Bai Limo's eyes were heavy, and the end of his long and narrow eyes raised a cold arc.

Shadow Seven.....

Are you deceiving this king?

.....

Since Ning Shu had that dream, he always had a very complicated feeling in his heart when facing Baili Mo.

Makes him very conflicted.

While he was entangled, he felt that Bailimo was also a poor person, and at the same time he felt that today's Bailimo was a terrifying and uncertain neurosis.

"What are you still doing there?" Bailimo had already lifted the curtain and looked over unhappily.

Ning Shu came back to his senses and followed a piece into the carriage.

This time, it was a banquet set by the emperor, and I don't know why, Baili Mo will take him with him.

Ning Shu was a little ashamed.

Although he relied on instinct, he inherited the kung fu of this body. But in the end, it's still not as good as the original Shadow Seven.