Then he reached out, not knowing what to do.

After all, a modern person is naturally not like those maids who can serve others.

The boy's movements were a bit clumsy.

Bailimo smiled instead: "This king asked you to touch it?"

Ning Shu was stunned, he seemed to have accidentally touched the man's hand just now, thinking of the other party's uncertain temperament, he had to bite the bullet and said: "I It wasn't intentional, it won't happen next time."

"Do you still want to have another time?"

Bailimo sneered, pinched the boy's chin, lowered his eyes slightly, and said coldly, "This king is not interested in you. "

Ning Shu was a little at a loss.

I don't understand what Baili Mo means by this sentence.

On the other hand, Baili Mo stared at him for a while, then released his hand and said indifferently, "Get off."

This man was moody.

Ning Shu retreated silently. Standing at the door, he saw Ying Si sitting on a tree not far away, raising the jug in his hand.

The young man smiled.

Ying Si glanced at it, turned and disappeared.

Ning Shu looked back, Baili Mo had a total of eight shadow guards, and he had only seen five. Ying Yi and Ying San are ghosts and ghosts, Ying II is cold, Ying Six is ​​a smiling tiger, and Ying IV doesn't know why, although he can't say that he is hot, but what he sees when he opens his eyes is the other party, and he has also received kindness from the other party.

He was not familiar with anyone and didn't dare to believe it easily, but Ning Shu always remembered this kindness.

It was about three in the afternoon.

Ning Shu heard some movement in the room.

After hesitating for a moment, he pushed open the door and walked in.

It's just that there are no assassins in the room, and there is nothing unusual.

It was just Baili Mo on the couch, clutching the quilt under him with his fingers, and a low roar sounded in his throat.

A little sweat dripped from the forehead.

Pale and sick.

Ning Shu was stunned, he walked over and said softly to the prince.

But the person in the dream didn't notice it.

Still frowning, as if enduring great torture and pain.

The boy lowered his eyes and stared at it for a long time.

Ning Shu has heard that some people will have some terrible nightmares and fall into it. The best way is to call the other party up.