Barnabas Collins (Smut/Fluff)

Requested by Sander106

"You're the light of my life, Y/N," Barnabas crooned, stroking my cheek tenderly with his finger.

     We were cuddling in his bed at the Collins house, and his relatives were all out for the week.

      He lay on his side, leaning over me, while I was on my back. His raven hair contrasting sharply with his pale skin, making him look deathly, but otherwise his eyes were full of warmth.

        I smiled. "And you're my whole life, Barnabas." I reached up and kissed him slowly, feeling his soft lips against mine.

        We'd met in town one day while he was out with his relatives, and he'd told me about his crazy ex.

        Ultimately after her death, we found solace in each other. He didn't feel judged around me, and I didn't feel scared of him.

        He simply lost what was rightfully his at the wrong time.

        His fingers gently scraped my scalp as he carressed my hair, deepening the kiss with his tongue.

        I began to pull him closer, to get on top of me, but he resisted.

       "Y/N, wait."

       I pulled away, flushed. The only sign you could tell that he was heated from making out were his eyes; they held so much desire in them.

        "Would you- if you want to, that is- get on top this time?"

        I swallowed, nodding.

        I got on top of him, adjusting my position before kissing him heatedly.

       His nails scraped my scalp as he grinded his hips on mine, groaning.

       Bracing my hand against the sheet, I sat up, slipping my shirt off. He sat up too and kissed me again, nipping at my bottom lip, while his hands massaged my breasts.

      A whimper left my mouth when he ducked his head and began pressing hot kisses to the exposed skin.

     His kisses were fire, a slow burn promising a hellflame.

     "I love these." He lightly squeezed the mounds as emphasis, "but I love your legs more."

     With a growl, Barnabas dragged down my pants, before I stood up and took them off. He pulled me into his lap.

     He took my mouth again, sucking on my bottom lip as my hands worked at his shirt and tie, before sliding my hands across his smooth skin.

     He moaned, leaning back until I was on top of him again, his skin sliding against mine deliciously.

     His hands gripped my thighs tight when I began working on his neck, kissing and leaving marks. That he's mine.

     He lifted his hips when I undid his pants, before sliding them off, along with his boxers.

     Then I unclipped my bra and grinded against him. He threw his head back before looking me right in the eye. "Panties off too."

     I looked away shyly, but took them off before straddling him.

      Barnabas smirked slightly as his hands lingered over my hips, guiding me. Then I sank down on his length, throwing my head back slowly.

       Despite everything, it still made me weak. He let out a choked groan, whispering, "Fuck."

       After a few moments, I regained my composure and braced my hands on his chest.

      Barnabas's eyes were lidded with bliss, his fangs peeking out of his parted mouth.

      "You alright there, Y/N?"

      "Yeah," I sighed, circling my hips a bit. He smirked, rubbing my hips.

       With every movement, I could feel him thrusting in time, slowly. Enjoying this.

      I didn't realize it, because my head was thrown back, but his eyes were focused on my neck.

      Even though he had drank blood earlier that day, he felt a sort of hunger.

       His fangs grazed the skin, nipping and licking harshly as he continued to thrust.

       His every kiss and touch emitted his love in one of the few ways he knew how.

      And he made sure to always show me how much he loved me, how he adores me.

      My hips stuttered as I reached my high, slowing my movements a bit.

       Barnabas smacked my butt. He narrowed his eyes when I gasped. "Did I say you could stop?"

      With that, he sat up, slamming my hips down against his. "Ride."

       Nodding, my hips circled again, meeting his in unison. He'd smack my butt harder if he felt me slowing down even the slightest.

      I'd definitely have a hard time sitting tomorrow.

      "Y/N, oh fuck you feel so good." He groaned, his grip tightening on my thighs.

      With one final thrust, I let go, shuddering against him, but still resuming my movements. He guided me this time, slowing down, and letting out a growl as he found his high.

      Since Barnabas didn't need to breathe, it was only my heavy breaths that could be heard.

      He touched my cheek, kissing my nose. "Good girl."

       I collapsed over him, not having the strength anymore to keep myself upright.

      Barnabas rubbed my back, pressing kisses to my head. He smiled. "Let me clean you up. It's the least I can do."

      He carefully pulled out, before laying me down gently. Then he got a cloth and dampened it in the washroom before wiping my face and neck.

      The contrast between my hot skin and the cool cloth felt refreshing.

       "Barnabas...."

       "Hmm?"

       "Can we go to sleep?" I smiled tiredly.

       Barnabas nodded. He got rid of the cloth, and laid atop the sheets, having no need for them since he didn't feel temperature.

      I melted into his arms. "Good night, my love."

      "Good night."