NSFW HEADCANONS (3/3)

Wade 'Crybaby'Walker
-He's got some experience
-Loves making out, whether it's fast or slow, he's down
-Doesn't mind giving you oral, but he prefers to receive.
-Consent King 👑
-He prefers to top you, although it'll take some convincing to let you take control.
-But once you have him where you want him, he's letting out long groans and growls as you work his body.

Tom Hanson
-He's a great kisser, he loves making out, and he's good at it.

- Not very loud in bed, mostly just lets out grunts.

-He's usually working, so you guys tend to have a lot of quickies, but when he has the chance to have you all night, it's all night

-I can't see him as someone who would be into choking, but spanking is definitely on the table.

-And since he's a cop, he likes using his handcuffs on you, or vice versa. 🤭

-He takes the lead most of the time, but he'll never say no if you want to be in control.

-Prefers receiving head

Barnabas Collins
-He's a Dom.

-He's quite heated and aggressive, marking you up with bites and hickeys.

-Not familiar with toys, but he knows how to use what he has

-His pace is usually fast, but he'll go slow if he's feeling vulnerable or if you're feeling down.

-Loves giving oral 😜

-Also loves when you wear lingerie (bonus points if you can keep them on while he's doing you)

-He'll get a cloth and wipe you down afterward

Glen Lantz
-He's not a virgin, but he had done it with someone before you came along.

-He doesn't really care whether to top you or be the submissive one, as long as you're both enjoying it.

-He's still a teenager, so I don't think he's the best at oral, but he will try.

-Buries his face in your chest or neck, as well as leaving kisses all over your neck.

-LOVES GIVING HICKIES. Seriously, get a turtleneck, a scarf, or something to cover your neck when he's done, cause hoo boy....

-He'll pull you onto his chest afterwards and lay like that, talking until you both fall asleep

Mort Rainey
-He's more on the lazy sex side, but he can go hard

-Loves having his hair pulled

-He doesn't really care where you guys do it, the bedroom, the couch, on the floor, he's down for it

-He prefers to receive head, but he will go down on you

-Quiet during sex, he really just moans softly, almost breathy gasps with a hint of sound in there. He tries to stay quiet because he wants to hear you 🥺

-He smirks when you dress up in lingerie

-Toys are cool with him, he'll even use them on you if you ask

Frank Tupelo
-He's a switch. It doesn't matter whether he's taking control or letting you work his body, he's happy to just be there, really

-He's a mixture of goofy and serious; he'll smile here and there if anything funny happens, or chuckle into your neck.

-Pull his hair. All I'm saying.

-Frank adores giving you head, and he'll tease even more until you're begging him to give you what you want.

-He'll pull you onto his chest afterwards and run his fingers over your back.

-Eye contact 🥺

George Jung
-He's a Dom.

-Any position where he can see your face, or your butt (even if you have a small butt) is his favorite.

-He loves giving head 😜

-Mostly serious, but he will crack a joke or two. He's focused on making you feel good while he feels good.

-Doesn't mind quickies, sometimes if you're both horny he'll take you wherever he can find is private and both of you go at it

-Lingerie makes him smile, he adores when you dress up

-Although he loves when you wear something he bought, like a necklace or a bracelet during sex.
Like a physical reminder that you're his.

-His aftercare isn't the greatest, he'll get you a towel and wipe you down, maybe get waters and cuddle for a bit, but that's about it.

Edward Ratchett
-He's usually calling the shots in the bedroom.

-If you do want to be in control, the only other way would be giving him head. Otherwise he'd have to trust you enough to take control, like say, if you were riding him.

-Even if you're nervous about topping him, he'll encourage and press gently until you get comfortable, but he won't force you if you don't want to.

-I feel like he'd have a sir kink, I can get around calling him that (just me? Okay 🥵😅)

-(Unrelated but I'm not a fan of the mustache)

-A whore for lingerie.

-Were there toys back in that time?

-He teases with his fingers, and he knows how to use them.

-Whispers into your ears how good you feel and how you make him feel 🥵

-His pace is usually fast, although if you want to go slower, he will gladly slow down

-He'll ask Masterman to fetch waters, and snacks too. He doesn't seem like the affectionate type, so I don't see a lot of cuddling afterwards, at least not for long (like at least five minutes, maybe, I'm sorry)