How they are during your first time (1/2

Jack Sparrow

- You two were making out in one of the cabins on his ship. It was a calm, peaceful night, the air chilly outside.

-But a complete 180 inside the cabin you two were in; you were on his lap, hands tangled in his hair, panting breathlessly as he groped and kissed you heatedly.

-At some point he paused while toying with your shirt, asking if you wanted to take this further.

-You'd said about, "Yes, but also, I've never...."

-He's surprised, but he's noticeably gentler after that. He simply kisses you harder, holding you close to him.

-He's unable to keep his eyes off you, grinding your hips on him, your shirts off. He thinks you look absolutely amazing like that, on top of him.

-Heated, lustful kisses pressed to your neck and chest, fingertips dancing across your skin.

-He grips the sheet once all the clothes are off, his eyes shut, as you mouthed over his chest and collarbones. He's willing himself to not roughly slam you down onto him and just pound into you.

-But your look of uncertainty and nervousness brings him back, and he murmurs words of encouragement and sweet nothings as he helps guide you down onto his cock.

- It's a bit of stretch, but he eases your discomfort with sucking marks into your skin, and kneading your hips and sides.

-Once you have the right rhythm going, his head is thrown back, and he's whimpering your name.

-Rubs at your clit, sucks on your neck, circles his fingertips over your nipples, anywhere he can get to push you over the edge.

-He's surprisingly quiet, only a few soft grunts and groans. He does get notably louder approaching his climax, though.

-He's kissing your skin and telling you how good you did, and thanking you for trusting him.

Dean Corso
-You initiated it, actually.

-You two were just watching a movie at his house and you suddenly felt you were ready, after thinking about it for a while.

-Dean was in the middle of explaining a fact from the book the movie was based on, up until you started kissing his neck, under his jaw.

-He'd stopped, turning his head to you and seeing your hazy eyes. Immediately he knew.

-Once he gets your permission that you're okay with this, he lifts you up and carries you to his room.

-He's passionate, pressing heated, slow kisses while removing your clothes. A smile cruves his lips when you're fumbling with the buttons on his shirt, but he helps you take it off.

-You'll probably cum at least twice from his mouth or fingers before he enters you.

-And he takes his sweet time, kissing your neck, your cheek, whispering words of encouragement as you take him.

-At your command, he'll go slow. He encourages you to not hold back any sounds you make.

-Afterwards he'll ask if you want water or snacks, and if not, he'll hold you on his chest until you both fall asleep.

Glen Lantz
-You were at his house, just staying up, and talking. 

-Emphasis on talking- you two were actually making out.

-He's needy, but he'll wait for when you're ready. Anytime you ask him to stop, or that you're unsure, he'll stop.

-But when you pulled him closer on top of you, he'll ask and make sure.

-It's heated, and he's very eager to be your first.

-He's quick in stripping your clothes and his clothes too.

-He leaves a few hickeys on your neck and chest, so good luck trying to explain if anyone asks.

-He'll use his fingers to make your orgasm, before asking again if you want to go any further.

-Once he gets your consent, he'll roll on a condom and gently take his time with you.

-He touches your cheek or kisses you to soothe you as he pushes in.

-He's barely holding on because you feel too good, and because he really, really likes you. He wants to make sure you're enjoying it, so he'll let you command, even though he's on top.

-Once you both came off your highs, he'll pull the covers close and hold you to his chest, whispering about how well you did.

-He's very smiley and cheeky.

Sam
-He's so submissive you almost feel you might need to take the lead.

-But then he remembers it's your first time, so he'll ease up a bit, and switch.

-He worships your body, he leaves kisses and soft touches  when he exposes your skin. Gently tossing your clothes to the floor.

-If he's really in love, he'll offer to go down on you, doing so vigorously.

-He looks into your eyes as he pushes into you, watching your reactions. Whispering sweet words of encouragement when you're trying not to get too loud.

-He purposely tries to stay quiet so he can hear you, he wants to hear your moans and whimpers.

-But if you're quiet, and a breathy whimper is as loud as you'll get, he'll take that too.

-Holds your hand.

-He'll offer to make a grilled cheese sandwich after, or let you rest in his arms if you're not hungry at the moment.

-Forehead kisses. No more to say.

Roux
-You initiated it, and he took his sweet time with you.

-Gentle touches on your skin, while pressing hot kisses as well

-He's hiding a smile when you take off his shirt and try to avoid his eyes-he's making sure you're okay

-He's watching your expressions when he uses his fingers on you, and even when he finally pushed at you

-Roux's quiet- mostly grunts and gasps coming from him, but he's enjoying it too

-He'll whisper words of encouragement as you both get closer to climax

-He's not complaining if you want to give him head for round two, or if you wanna take the lead this time.

-Afterwards, though, he just holds you and strokes your head gently. He's really smitten with you 🥺