The Wolf (Smut)

This was requested by Jade23_2!

*I made this gender neutral since it wasn't  specified  what Y/N was.

The late afternoon light glowed against the soft grass, lighting up every strand.

     The picnic blanket rasped underneath Y/N with every thrust Wolf did, his body rubbing against Y/N's.

     He cupped their face, his thumb brushing their cheek. "You feel so good, Y/N."

     Y/N blushed heavily at the praise, before they buried their face in his shoulder. "Wolf..." they whimpered.

      After a light picnic of sandwiches, berries, and meat- for Wolf- gentle kisses had lead to slow sex on the picnic blanket.

      Despite his appearance, Wolf was quite a gentle one with Y/N, but he could go rough.

       However, it had been a while since they'd last seen each other, and since Y/N had planned the picnic, they both agreed to have a picnic when Wolf was able to visit.

       So   here  they  both  were, Y/N's legs locked around his waist, their left hand in his hair, the right one claimed by Wolf's hand. He squeezed it reassuringly.

       "I'm right here, Y/N. I've got you." He whispered, feeling how their heat squeezed him good, "I've missed you."

        Y/N let out a choked cry, feeling him hit the spot they were sensitive. "Wolf, I missed you t-too-" They groaned out.

        They tugged him by his hair into a smoldering kiss, both tongues dancing together.

       They felt soft under him, and the flush on their face and chest made him want to absolutely ravish them.

       But right now, he forced himself to hold off and give Y/N and himself what they both deserved: something quiet and slow and loving.

        Y/N squeezed his hand, their silent way of telling him they were close.

       And frankly, so was he.

        But he didn't want this moment to end too soon. So he pulled away, and with a growl, he thrust faster, teeth gritted.

        "Don't hold back, my dear." He grunted out, "I'm here."

        Y/N met his eyes steadily, their throat working. "I love you."

        He felt raw, a deeper connection at the eye contact. His eyes lidded as he gazed back.  "And I've always loved you-"

        He threw his head back with a growl as Y/N came undone. They shuddered, breathy moans leaving their throat, as he gently kissed and nipped at their neck.

         His tail was swishing wildly with his climax. Y/N stroked his back, soothing him, before he carefully got off of them and laid down besides them. Y/N took a few deep breaths, their chest heaving.

         After they'd calmed down, Y/N grabbed the edge of the blanket and pulled it over the two of them, and Wolf chuckled. "What, a squirrel might see us?" He joked.

          Y/N hit him lightly in the shoulder. "Whatever. I just wanna be close to you." They wrapped an arm around him.

         He kissed Y/N, and then their forehead, slowly. "Alright, dear. We can do that."