Sweeney Todd (Smut)

Y/N'S POV

Pulling tightly at the sheets on the bed to smooth them out, I sighed impatiently, waiting for Sweeney to come home.

     Sweeney and I had been dating for awhile now, and I had grown close with Mrs. Lovett as well.

      We had met at the pie shop, and I was actually looking for work. Mrs. Lovett made me a baker, but told me to never eat the pies.

       I didn't find out until one day I ran into Sweeney, and he had reluctantly shown me what he did.

        After I found out about Judge Turpin, I felt bad, but Sweeney clearly didn't need or want my pity.

        Suddenly, I heard the door of my apartment open, and Sweeney's voice.

        "Y/N? Are you home, my love?"

        "Yes, Sweeney. I'm in the bedroom," I replied, going to the door.

         Sweeney breezed in and kissed my cheek, his movements a bit slow. He rolled his neck from side to side.

         "Love, are you okay?" I asked. "You seem tense, can I help you with anything?"

         Sweeney nodded, meeting my eyes. "I'm really stressed, Y/N, with the shop and all, and Judge Turpin-"

         Shaking my head quickly, I cut him with a slow kiss. He cupped my cheek with his hand, feeling how his palm was rough.

         His tongue flicked across my lower lip, but I wouldn't let him yield. The truth was, I'd been wanting to take the lead in bed for awhile now....

         But that was rare when you had someone who insisted on being dominant.

          "Forget the judge, Sweeney. We can talk about that later," I reassured him, smiling gently once we pulled away.

          "Now," I continued, grabbing his hands and gently pushing him back onto the bed, before straddling his lap, "I want to please you, Sweeney. Would you let me?"

          After, I pressed a slow kiss under his ear, knowing it made him weak.

          His hands tightened on the skirt of my dress, a soft gasp slipping from his throat. "Y/N..." He groaned.

          His voice was low, sounding like gravel to my ears, a warning. Very rarely he would let me take the lead, but when I did, it was only for so long.

          Luckily, I knew his weak points really well. 

          Trailing hot kisses on his neck, I rolled my hips on his clothed lap, gripping his shoulders for support.

          Sweeney's hand shot up to my hair, grasping the back of my neck, close to my nape, pushing my head closer. "Fuck..."

           The sudden pain made me whimper softly, fact that made him smirk and lift my chin up. "Sweetheart, I know what you're doing, and it'll only work for a little while," he rasped. "I have only so much control."

           "Then let go." I stated. And I  saw something behind his expression crack. 

            His pupils were blown wide with lust as he shut his eyes and our lips crashed together.

            Our tongues and bodies fought for dominance; my pace more slow and passionate, his hurried and heated.

           Finally we found a tempo that was somewhere in between.