Jack Sparrow (Smut)

Requested by @SpencersLilPsycho

'Shhh, be quiet,' Jack crooned, his weight resting comfortably on you. 'We don' t want the others to wake up at this time, right, love?'

       Better said than done, as he emphasized this with a slow roll of his hips, further pressing your body into the mattress. Your back was against his chest, your stomach and face touching the bed as he moved from behind.

       'Jack...stop teasing, please...' You whimpered, moving your hips back against him, but he caught them roughly. 'You've been doing this for a while—'

        'Stop that. You're cumming on me or not at all, your choice.' He warned, pressing closer, caging his arm over your front, allowing you to rest your head on his forearm.

         His thrusts were rough, the ratty bed's hinges creaking every so often, and your muffled moans were barely concealed.

         How did he think you were supposed to keep quiet?

          He felt too good.

          His kisses were like warm flames on your shoulders and neck, his groans and grunts echoing in your ears.

          The crew knew you guys were a thing, it had been obvious for a while, but you'd managed to tell Jack how you felt.

          He'd felt the same way, and then it had gone on from there.

          And now you were in his bedroom, getting done into the mattress—

        'Faster, Jack, please...' You begged, unable to take the torturous roll of his hips, the smirk on your skin.

         How long had he been denying you of ecstasy?

         'Well, since you said 'please', he mused, but his hand shoved your head into the pillows, sideways.

         You bit onto your fist as he thrusted harshly, hitting every spot that had you clenching and whimpering around him. The bed was practically banging against the wall at this point, also in need of oil on some screws, but neither of you paid that any mind.

          'Jack, oh, right there,' You mewled when he hit a particular spot, 'Right there, baby, please...'

         Jack tossed his hair to one side, the dreadlocks having no mercy as he didn't have a hair tie to keep them back. His bandana could only do so much, but he didn't care.

         'That's it, love, perfect, so good for me.' He praised, 'So, so good.'

          You'd abandoned your earlier tactic of biting your fist to simply moaning into the sheets, taking everything he gave you.

          You'd have to deal with the humiliation in the morning, but if you can't finish right now—

          'Cum for me, love, I wanna feel it—' Jack babbled, 'So good for me, love.'

          Whether it was from him or his words, you weren't entirely sure, but you cried out.

           Jack hissed as he felt you clench and writhe against him. 'So good, so good, just like that, love.' He coaxed, helping you ride it out.

            It hit like a truck.

            Warm, intense, clenching and unclenching your muscles as the euphoria overtook your body. You'd have to ask him to fuck you in this position more often.

            He liked to take the lead, and you weren't exactly complaining.

            Jack cursed behind you as he finished, rocking his hips gently. His hands grasped yours on the mattress.

            For a while, you both lay there, panting, shuddering, until Jack carefully pulled out, making you wince.

           You flipped onto your back, accepting his kiss.

           'I'll get a cloth and clean you off,' Jack whispered. 'Then we can go to sleep, hmm?'

           All you can manage is a shaky thumbs up.

           He laughed.

           'Don't act so innocent, love, you're just as insatiable as me.' He teased, pecking your forehead. He stood up, blessing your eyes with his toned backside.

       'Just sit there, I'll take care of you.'