Edward Scissorhands (Fluff)

Y/N'S POV

"Ugh..."

     Due to my face being buried in the pillows on the couch, my voice was muffled.

      "Why mmm itbe this?" I mumbled, alerting the pale, messy haired guy I called my boyfriend, sitting on the arm of the couch.

       "Y/N, what are you saying?" Edward asked shyly, peering at me.

       I was curled up in the fetal position because of my cramps, and the Ibuprofen I took earlier hadn't kicked in yet. "Edward, I'm fine."

       "You look like you're in pain... what's wrong?" Edward asked, his voice as gentle as ever.

        Lord, help his kind and innocent self when I start PMSing.

        "I have cramps. And I feel like I can't move." I tried to explain, flipping onto my back. I hugged my knees to my chest.

         The poor guy stared blankly at me. "Edward, every month, girls and women get their periods," I began, "And cramps are a part of it. It's not pleasant."

          My attempt at sounding neutral didn't work, because he furrowed his brows.

           It's not my fault my body is acting up and giving me cramps.

           "Can I do anything to help?"

          I wish.

          "Maybe just sit here with me, since..." I jerked my chin at his scissorhands, and his cheeks went red.
"Right. Okay."

           I leaned back against the pillows, trying not to groan too loudly because of the pain. Edward was so sweet, but sometimes I felt like I was a bit much.

3RD PERSON POV

          But Edward clearly wanted to do something, anything to get your mind off the war inside your body.

           He nervously tapped his foot a bit, darting his eyes from you, to the stack of Post-Its on the coffee table in front of the couch.

           And then to his scissorhands.

           "I-I have an idea, Y/N. Close your eyes." Edward realized, his lips curving up.

           Y/N scowled, but closed her eyes, sinking into the pillows again.

           Edward cut off the top of the small sheet of paper. Then he snipped and cut at it, flakes of paper flying about, something he knew Y/N would definitely get mad about later.

            But that at the moment, that was the last thing he cared about as he moved his 'hands' every which way.

            Rounding here. Making this corner pointy. Putting a triangle over here.

            "Are you done, Edward? You're obviously making a mess." Y/N inquired.

            Edward didn't respond, but the sound of snipping grew louder and more frequent. Almost like tapping.

            Y/N didn't know how long it was until the sound stopped. "Open,  Y/N."

            She did. And was presented with a small paper cutout of a snowflake.

            "Ta-da!" Edward squeaked, his eyes bright.

            Y/N grinned, tears pricking her eyes. "Oh, that's so sweet, Edward! Thank you."

             "What's wrong?" Edward asked, noticing the shining orbs of e/c.
"You don't like it?"

              "No, I do. I do, it's just that I'm a bit more.... sensitive when I'm on my period." Y/N laughed lightly. "Thank you, Edward."

               Edward cocked an eyebrow, but shrugged, before smiling brightly. "Did it help? A little bit?"

               He's way too pure for this world.

               Y/N nodded. "Yes. Yes, it did. You're the best, Edward."

              Edward carefully leaned in and kissed her cheek. "If it's a little bit, that's better than not at all."