Jack Sparrow (Smut)

Requested by  @brittanycoulson

'She put him out/like the burnin' end of a midnight cigarette," Will Turner sang, raising his bottle and smiling at Y/N.

      'She broke his heart and he spent his whole life tryin' to forget. We watched him drink his pain away, a little at a time."

      What started out as a hang out with Will, turned into a singing duet, and she and Will were now singing at the same time. It was late afternoon, the sun jus dipping over the horizon, on the Black Pearl.

     But what Y/N didn't know is that Jack had seen enough. And he was jealous.

      "We found him with his face down in the pillow/with a note that said, 'I'll love her till I die'/and when we buried him beneath the willow/the angels sang a whiskey lullaby." Y/N was laughing, leaning on Will for support as they sang the chorus. He didn't seem to mind, and held his bottle loosely between his fingers.

       He had offered Y/N a drink, but she had declined. She didn't like the taste of alcohol anyway.

        Jack's fingers flexed as he marched down the steps, towards them. His crew went quiet, aside from Will still singing gleefully.

        "Y/N." His voice sounded like gravel.

        She looked up, seeing a dark look on his face. He eyed the bottle of alcohol in Will's hand, and she straightened her spine.

        "Is something wrong, Captain?" She teased, her voice husky. Will slowly moved away, clearing his throat, looking over at Gibs.

        His hand locked under her jaw, holding her face so she would look at him.

        "You know what's wrong, love."

        She stood up, meeting his eyes.

         The wind whistled across the ship, the only sound everyone could hear.

         Jack inhaled through his nose, gathering all his willpower to not beat the crap out of Will for egging her on this much.

        He chuckled. Or maybe he could take it out on her, if she let him.

         He released her. "My room. Now."

         Y/N stood up, walking away and to the steps that led to his quarters. The crew was silent, some of the men exchanging looks. They all knew what would happen, he didn't have to say any more.

        Jack turned to Will, who was sipping a bottle of water. "Next time you get close to her without me 'round, you're off the ship." He clapped Will on the shoulder, before going off down the steps.

        "Got it, thanks Jack." Will spluttered, drinking the rest of his water. Gibs shot him a look.

         Jack, meanwhile, could hear Y/N's giggles as he made his way to his room.

         He finally pushed open the door, and saw her, sitting on the bed. She was drinking water that he left out for her, and set it down when she saw him.

         "Jack! I'm so sorry." She pleaded, "Besides, Will was the one drinking, and I didn't want any."

         "And yet you're acting like you're all innocent." He set his black hat on the table, sauntering over to her.

         She wore a white tattered shirt with bell sleeves, and black loose pants. Her boots were off, and her hair was in a braid, a few strands framing her face.