Mort Rainey (Smut)

Requested by BunnygirlInLove

     Mort's groans filled the air, his head tipped back as a breathless moan left his lips. 

     Y/N was on their knees, their mouth and tongue moving skillfully on his length. He smoothed their hair back, allowing them to look at him-

      "Fuck, Y/N." He whispered, his voice so husky  and  sinful, Y/N wouldn't have minded going to Hell, if there was one.

       He braced his hands on the desk behind him, his open laptop displaying a Word document of his new story, which he still hadn't written.           

      Pens and papers were scattered haphazardly from where he'd lifted them onto the desk from making out, before they dropped to the floor and begged to suck him off.

      They pulled off, still stroking him, "Yes, Mr. Rainey?"

       Oh, he'd die a happy man hearing them call him that.

       "Don't stop." He ordered, nearly choking on a growl as they took him back in, bobbing their head and stroking him like their rent was due tomorrow.

       He grit his teeth, looking at the view of them nearly choking on him.

       They wore jeans and their shirt was off. He adored their chest, especially marking it up with bites.

       The sounds of slurping and saliva smacking was so lewd, he growled in frustration for his release.

       Y/N chuckled the best they could. Their mouth was full, after all.

        "You're so good, Y/N. So good for me, almost there." He rambled.

        Y/N tapped his thigh.

        After a few more moments, he let out a low grunt, leaning back onto his elbows on the desk.

        Y/N swallowed, their eyes a bit teary, before easing up, inch by inch. With a gasp, they pulled off and wiped their mouth.

        "You're real pent up, huh."

        "You're still talking?" He rolled his eyes.

         "It seems you can't, at the moment."

         He sat up. Hooking his fingers through the necklace they wore, he dragged them so they'd look at him.

        They looked wrecked, just from giving him head. Their pupils nearly dilated, chest rising and falling heavily, and their lips swollen.

        "I can do something about your talking, though."