Frank Tupelo (Smut)

* I completely forgot I wrote a smut oneshot with him so long ago

Frank helped me to my feet, leading me over to a metal desk in the small storage closet.

He draped one of his shirts over the cold metal to protect my skin, before bending me over.

My cheek hit the soft fabric of his dress shirt, feeling his hand on my lower back. "Frank...."

I raised my head, but his firm hand on the back of my neck sent me back to the desk. "Patience, Y/N, or have you not been taught about that?"

The sound of foil ripping, his deep, rough voice, the need to fall apart under him hade me weak.

His thick fingers teased around my lips, spreading their wetness. "You're such a good teacher," he slid two in me abruptly, "But what would the students think if they saw how bad you can be? So impatient."

He made a 'come here' motion, while his thumb was stroking my swollen clit.

Our breathing sounded like a crescendo in the quiet space, and I had no doubt he could feel me pulsing around his fingers.

"Frank, please.."

A choked sob left me when he pulled them out, grabbing the nape of my neck and holding me down.

"Beautiful."

He pushed at me, my walls easily accepting his length.

My hands came up to grab the desk for support, earning a chuckle from him. He rolled his hips.

"Good girl."

Automatically he began a rough pace, his skin smacking against mine. I could cry from the sensitivity of not having came a second time, that he denied, no less.

All I could do was breathe between each thrust, and hold tightly to the desk, the only other thing keeping me up at this point.

His groans and growls mingled with my own moans, something I'm sure could practically be heard.

As if hearing my thoughts, Frank grunted out, "Think they can hear you? How well you're taking me?"

Was he a mind reader?

He was so rough right now, but I wasn't complaining.

His hand left my neck to grip my shoulder for leverage as he continued, "You're getting off on it, though, that they could hear us, hear you."

I glanced back at him, earning a sharp growl. Frank's other hand was on my hip, stabilizing me as he went at it.

It was so risky, the both of us in here, and my own struggles to keep quiet, though he knew how to move,and soon he was hitting a spot that made my back arch lightly.

A slow, warm tension fizzed in my lower stomach, only getting stronger the more he thrusted at that spot. At the same time, I clenched around him, muffling my sounds into my arm, trying desperately to escape the rush of pure poison and passion he was instilling.

His grunts were erratic, signalling he was close too, but his thrusts never ceased, pulling us both closer to ecstasy.

"Frank," I panted, "Please just-"

"Shh, I got you. I got you." He rubbed my back.

His hand slid over my mouth as I cried out, the tidal wave washing over me. With a long grunt, Frank buried his face in my neck, thrusting lazily.

For a few moments, we were like that, Frank hunched over me, as I was still holding the sides of the desk. "My fingers hurt."I winced, slowly releasing them.

He pulled out, leaning against the shelves as he fixed himself up. "You okay, Y/N?"

"I will be." I chuckled, straightening my spine, and fixing my clothes.

He took out his phone and turned the flashlight on, a smirk on his face as he helped me get dressed.

"What?"

I'm fairly certain I looked like I just got railed, but I didn't want to hear it from him.

"Nothing, just trying to- maybe comb out your hair and tie it back," he instructed, "It'll look decent."

I laughed, fixing my hair and smoothing it into a bun.

"Great." Frank nodded, helping me put on my shirt, since my fingers were aching.

Once we both looked decent, I led the way, Frank checking behind us to see if we lost anything. But I could hear a smile in his voice when he spoke, "You can barely walk, Y/N."

"Oh, shut up. Be quiet, Frank." But it was true, I was stumbling a bit.

"Says you." He laughed when I playfully smacked his shoulder.

"I'll see you tomorrow morning." I opened the door, sending a smile his way.

Frank nodded. "See you tomorrow morning, then."