Sweeney Todd & Gilbert Grape Poly Headcanons (Smut)

- Sweeney is a dom through and through. The guy insists on being the one pounding or giving.

-His pace is fast, usually. But if he's teasing, he'll slow down for a few moments.

-Even the way he starts out if he wants to give oral oozes dominance!

-The only time he would submit is if you or Gilbert want to give him oral, but even then he'd find a way to take control.

-Definitely would pull your hair!

-He likes to mark you up, with bites and hickeys especially, showcasing everyone that you're his.

-LOVES to deny your orgasm; he will do it until you're crying, begging him to stop and let you c**, and his hips are slowly snapping against you. But then he'll suddenly pick up the pace.....

- Gilbert is more of a switch, but he leans more towards the Dom side. But that doesn't mean he doesn't like giving up control to you or Sweeney.

-LOVES oral. He's so enthusiastic about tasting you, and hearing your moans and whimpers really fire him up.

-He can go between slow and romantic to rough and animalistic, so he's got range.

-Likes his hair being pulled!

-When he's subbing, he's panting and whimpering at you or Sweeney's mercy.

- When they both decide to Dom you, oh boy....

-You're in for a long, rough night.

- Expect to have Sweeney behind you pounding mercilessly, a hand fisted in your hair, while Gilbert works at your core using his hands and mouth.

-Obviously some breaks here and there.

-But then they'll change it to Gilbert holding you, on your sides while Sweeney kisses his neck and back.

- The next morning you'll wake up, bruises and bites littering you, but Gilbert luckily is sweet with you afterwards.

-Sweeney over there might wink at you, but the selfish bitch might get you an icepack at the most.

-Gilbert will run you a bath, and carefully clean you while Sweeney changes the sheets.

-"Sorry about last night...do you want a massage, I can get a hot pack for you?"

-They both cuddle with you later!