Edward Scissorhands (Smut/Fluff)

Requested by LILOzg123

*I can't sexualize him to save my life smh.

       Edward threw his head back into the pillow, groaning. Y/N panted, her hands braced on his chest, grinding her hips on his length. She slowed.

       She leaned forward and kissed him gently, their breaths mingling.

       "Oh, Y/N, I can't- wow, that was-" Edward cut himself off, "You're perfect, Y/N."

        She smiled, leaning forward and getting off of him, before laying her head on his shoulder. He carefully put his arm around her.

       That was his first time having sex. And Y/N was his first girlfriend. First everything, really.

       He remembered his first kiss. Y/N had taken the lead, and kissed him slow, and he'd copied what she had been doing.

       Afterwards, he felt silly for thinking it was such a big deal. It felt pleasant, but Y/N had complemented that he was surprisingly a good kisser.

       Afterwards they'd eventually made out, in countless places- getting caught once or twice- but Y/N had been patient with him when it came to going further.

      She always asked if he was okay with anything, and vice versa.

      He leaned over and kissed her forehead. "Thank you, Edward."

      "For what?"

      "For trusting me." She smiled up at him. He looked away, wishing he could cover his face, but he couldn't.

      "Hey, Edward, it's okay. It's normal. Everyone has a first time, okay?"

       He smiled shyly, nodding. Then he leaned over and put his head onto hers, as they got closer together, holding each other.

        She was his happy place. She was home.
-------------------------------------------------
Y/N hummed in content as she dipped the pretzels into the melted chocolate with a fork, before pulling them out one by one and setting them on the baking sheet nearby.

       She was craving chocolate dipped pretzels, and her mom had bought her a lot of chocolate the week prior.

       And she had a bag of pretzels, and chocolate, so why not?

       Edward was outside, cutting a hedge into a panda, his arms going every which way. Leaves and twigs flew about, some getting stuck in his black hair, but he paid that no mind.

        She glanced out the window, seeing him focused. It made her giggle at his serious face.

        He was such an innocent baby sometimes, but he was so sweet to her and everyone in town. She couldn't understand how some people could possibly want to hurt him.

        Jim, Kim's boyfriend, had mocked her for dating Edward, asking why she didn't just date a regular guy.

        Because Edward is one of the only decent guys we have in this town, she'd said. He'd went silent before scoffing and walking away.

        She turned back to her pretzels, finishing off the last bit of space on the baking sheet before wiping her hands.

       There was a tap at the door, and she opened it to let Edward in. He smiled.

       "What did you make?" He asked, sniffing the air and smelling the chocolate.

       "Chocolate dipped pretzels." She showed him. He stood behind her, his chin on her shoulder.

       "They look really good, Y/N." He turned his head and kissed her cheek.

        She turned around and brought her arms up to him.

        He circled his arms around her, pulling her close-

        "Ouch."

        It happened so fast neither of them knew how. But it did.

        They both glanced at Y/N's right arm, which had a diagonal cut across it. She frowned, the sight utterly bizarre.

        It didn't hurt exactly, but it was more annoying that it happened, if anything.

        But Edward took it another way entirely. He stumbled back, his back hitting the counter behind him as he clumsily tried to balance himself.

        His eyes were shiny with tears.

        "Edward, no, please, you didn't do anything-"

         He pushed past her, avoiding her eyes. "I'm sorry, Y/N!"

         The stairs sounded with his footsteps.

         She went over to the sink, using her other hand to put water over the cut and add soap. After washing carefully, she put a bandage over her arm, wrapping tightly over the cotton.

       Her heart was racing. She wasn't scared of Edward. And it wasn't his fault he had razor sharp scissors for hands.

       She just didn't think it would happen like this. She just wanted to hug him, and it seemed he was going to do the same.

        Y/N made her way upstairs, turning left and going into the first room on her left, where the door was open.

         Her heart sank.

         Edward sat at the foot of the bed, his hands on his lap awkwardly. He was crying.

        "Edward...."

        His eyes were full of so much guilt, and he burst into another round of tears upon seeing the bandage on her arm.

      Unsuccessfully, he was also wiping his eyes on his forearms.

       She crossed the room and knelt at the base of the bed, hugging him around the waist.

        "Y/N, I didn't mean to. I'm so sorry," he started. "I just wanted to hug you, that's all."

         "I know, Edward. It honestly doesn't hurt that much. I'm just surprised, really."

         She reached up and stroked his hair gently, trying to soothe him.

         He sighed. "Why are you with me?"

         Y/N met his eyes, wiping them with her thumbs gently. "Because you're sweet and kind. You just want to make friends and you're good. You're a good person. And you're creative, Edward, you always make those hedges in, like, five minutes or so."

         He laughed humorlessly at the hedge part, but his eyes softened. "And I trust you, Edward. You keep my secrets, and vice versa. You never do anything if it means you'll get something out of it. That's a rare thing."

          He cleared his throat, before saying, "I'll make sure it doesn't happen again. Ever."

          Y/N smiled.

          "I love you." He said, kissing her forehead. "I love you too."

         "I'm gonna be here for a long time, Edward, good luck getting rid of me." Y/N chuckled, pressing her face into his stomach.

Johnny Depp: Short Storiesजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें