Edward Scissorhands (Smut)

Requested by @AliciaGator

Requested by Regine1600
*I was going through some of the comments on my oneshots, and I saw another one that's very similar to this request, so I'll knock out both requests by putting them in here!

      Edward's whines filled the room, his Scissorhands braced on the chair. The soft towel under him was soothing on his back and legs.

      He leaned his head back, gazing up at the woman on top of him, her skin shiny with sweat, her hair mussed.

       "Y/N," he whimpered, burying his face in her shoulder, "Please don't stop."

       Y/N let out a mewl at that, cupping his face and kissing him sloppily. She glanced down to where they were joined, seeing the blood from her core stain his white skin.

       "I don't plan to," she panted.

       Edward had no idea why, but Y/N tended to get very horny on her period. Which he learned, was a way that women knew they weren't pregnant, to put it bluntly.

       Regardless, he wasn't complaining.

       Seeing her body like this, her stretch marks across her sides and butt, her bouncing boobs, and her parted lips in pleasure for him.

       Did her boobs get bigger or is it just me?

       He thrusted up, meeting her hips, groaning into her skin.

       When they'd first started dating, it was pretty obvious right away that he couldn't really do much, with his hands.

       But Y/N didn't mind taking the lead, because she was always eager and excited.

       "You're doing so well, baby," she panted into his ear, "So well for me, just like-ah, just like that."

        Her hips stuttered, more blood gushing at the action, but providing even more lubrication for her. "Edward..."

        "Come closer." He whimpered. He carefully circled his arm around her, bringing her close to kiss her.

        His hair curled around her fingers, thick and heavy. Getting braver, he nipped her lower lip before adding his tongue, earning a moan in response.

        Y/N grinded harder against his pelvis, her swollen clit sliding against his skin. She threw her head back, blessing his eyes with her throat, marked up with his hickeys.

         I did that. She's mine.

        He rolled his hips again, repeating the motion. "Come here, Y/N."

        She wrapped her arms around him, her face in his neck as he roughly rolled his hips up into her. He braced his feet on the floor. Her slick cunt stretched tight around him, the lewd sound of the blood and cum splashing together against wet skin.

       She feels too good.

       She was practically sobbing into his skin at the stimulation, her sensitivity higher than usual because of her period.

       "It's okay, Y/N, I'll take care of you," he kissed her cheek. "Like you do with me."

       He mouthed her neck and shoulders, her arms locked around him. From this angle, he could peer over her back and see her slightly arch it as she got closer and closer to the edge....

        Y/N reached down and tapped rapidly at her clit, biting down onto his shoulder with a cry.

         Edward grit his teeth, feeling her squeeze and spasm around him.

         He shut his eyes, still rolling his hips, drowning in their bliss. Her shaky pants and moans filled his ears, better than any song he'd heard on the radio that morning.

         She'd told him that her cramps were awful, and that sex was a good way to reduce them. So he agreed, putting a towel down to minimise the mess.

         Again, he wasn't complaining.

         Y/N pulled her head out from his neck. She smoothed his hair down with her fingers, smiling shakily. Her temples gleamed with sweat, but he thought she looked gorgeous.

        He grinned back, pecking her nose. "Are you okay, Y/N?"

        "I'm-" she swallowed, "I'm okay."

        He giggled, happy that she was like that because of him.

        "Did it help?"

         She nodded, putting her arms around his neck and staring down into his eyes. "It did, thank you Edward."

        He smiled again, and kissed her cheek. "Would you...wanna try it again?"

        Y/N chuckled. He loved her chuckle. "Edward, you don't have to ask when it comes to that."

*This is super unedited. It's literally 11:48 right now 🤣