Tom Hanson (Fluff/Humor)

Brring!

       Y/N looked up as the bell tinkled for the door. In came Tom Hanson, a twenty-one year old cop, dressed in his civilian clothes. He wore a white t-shirt under a brown leather jacket, and blue jeans. His thick fluffy hair was windswept, and his eyes lit up when he saw Y/N. 

        "Tom, babe, what are you-"

        He leaned across the counter and kissed her gently. A few of the patients stared.

        She broke away, her hand under his jaw, cupping his face. "What brings you here? You don't have an appointment."

          He shrugged. "I just wanted to see you."

          She looked down bashfully, organizing some papers. "You saw me last night."

           He winked, and she shook her head. "You're not wrong, but I'm also at work, if you haven't noticed. Don't you have work?"

            Y/N worked as a receptionist at a dentist office. She was currently in college, studying to be a hygienist. This was just her part time job at the moment. 

            "I'm off today, and tonight's also bowling night. I invited some co-workers, and I was wondering if you'd like to come along too?"

            Tom loved bowling. It was one of his hobbies. He even had a catchphrase, calling his strikes  a  'Slammerino!"

           "I'm off at six, so yeah, I can come over about an hour after." Y/N shrugged. "Wait, Doug works with you."

            Tom pursed his lips. "I haven't told him, because you don't want me to say anything." He put his hands up gently, as if to reassure her. "But haven't we been sneaking around enough?"

             Y/N and Tom had met while he was working. She'd accidentally bumped into him while running to catch the bus, but he was calm about it, helping her pick up her books and papers before she went on her way.

      The next time they met, it was a diner when he was with a co-worker, Harry. She'd been with her friends and they'd walked by, in their civilian clothes, and she'd said hello to them both, talking briefly before the boys had to leave for work. 

             "Doug is my older brother, Tom. I don't know how he'd react. And honestly, I don't want to know."

              "He'll come around. It's not like you're my co-worker." He reasoned. "Come on, I just want you to meet Judy too, she's awesome. A bit sassy, but she's a great cop."

              "I bet she'd have to be sassy, being that she works around you guys most of the time." Y/N retorted, earning an eye roll from Tom. He tilted his head slightly. 

              "Fine, but I'll tell him, okay?"

              "Okeydokey." Y/N leaned in for another kiss, but a cough stopped them both. She turned to see her manager, standing with a raised eyebrow. "I bet you're real close with that patient, Miss Y/N." 

              They both pulled back, Y/N fixing her hair, while Tom stuck his tongue in his cheek. 

              "I'll see you later." He said to Y/N. "Ma'am." He nodded at the manager before leaving. 

              Oh, only four more hours. 

  -------------------------------------------------           Y/N put on a white shirt, knotted at the front, and comfy jeans. Then she ran a pick through her hair, before putting on some eyeliner, and Vaseline on her lips.