Dean Corso (Smut 2/2)

My body writhed in Dean's grip as he mercilessly thrust and curled his fingers at me. "Mmph!"

        God, he could be so relentless when he was needy.

        My walls were tightening around his perfectly carved fingers, earning a groan from his mouth. "Y/N, you're so tight," he hissed, breath tickling my ear.

         Somehow, through all the pleasure coursing through me, I shakily managed to undo his belt. Then I pushed his pants down.

         Dean threw his head back when my hand slid under his boxers and started stroking him right. "Fuck...God, Y/N..."

          That shaky, breathy voice made my knees weak. But it also filled me with satisfaction, knowing that I did that.

           His hair brushed across his forehead, some of the strands clinging to the sweat at his temples.

           "I can't wait anymore."

            Impatiently he withdrew his fingers, stepping back. "Dean, what are you doing?" I whispered, my hands braced against the wall.

            He brought up his hand, holding a condom. "Good thing I brought my wallet." He said unsteadily.

            "Oh, right. Yeah." I blushed. He chuckled, while carefully putting it on.

            The next moments were a blur. First it was his lips on mine, then his hot body pressing on me. My legs were lifted and locked around his waist.

            Finally, finally he pressed at me, clamping a hand over my mouth to muffle my sounds of pure delight. Dean put his face in my shoulder, letting out a long sound that was between a sigh and a moan.

             The library was completely quiet, save for our slow breaths. If anyone had came in, we hadn't heard, or we were too loud to hear it.

             Dean's hips suddenly moved fluidly, feeling how he gave me a nice stretch. My hands came back to clutch at the wall, but he held me up with his other hand.

             Fingers dug into shoulders and thighs, sloppy kisses were exchanged.
My heart rate sped up more knowing that we could get caught....

             "Stay quiet for me," Dean grunted out. His brown eyes darting back and forth on my e/c ones.

             He gave another rough push, my thighs shaking. A mewl slipped from my mouth.

             "F-found it." Dean chuckled. He lifted me higher, gripping my thighs brutally. "You alright?" He whispered.

              I nodded quickly. Dean kissed my cheek sweetly before throwing his head back again, unable to suppress all the pleasure I was giving him. "Y/N...." He whimpered.

             I loved how one second he could be so dominant, and the next whimper my name.

              He could be sweet when he was rough, though, I'll give him that.

             I wanted to moan his name so bad! But sadly, we both had to keep down as much as we could.

             At this point, we were both bathing in bliss. As if this exhibitionism was increasing the sensations we both felt.

             I leaned down and kissed him, muffling our moans. The sweat on his neck and the sides of his face slicked my hands, but I didn't care.

              "Dean, I-I can't hold it anymore..." I whimpered out once we broke away.

              My body trembled in his arms, confirming my statement. "Just a bit longer, Y-Y/N," Dean grunted. "Not yet."

             Automatically he clamped his hand on my mouth, fastening his pace. I arched my back, trying to keep my balance up on the wall here.

            Dean's hasty breaths hit my chest and shoulders as he fought his body. I let out another mewl.

            Now both of us were shaking hard, but I knew exactly what Dean was doing.

            He was trying to prolong our climaxes.

            And boy, did it work.

            At the last second, Dean slammed our mouths together, muffling our sounds as best as he could.

           Then he leaned his head on my shoulder, before carefully pulling out. I'd have to ice my thighs and legs, because of all the clawing he did to them.

           We both sank to the floor, breathing heavily, sweat glittering in the afternoon sun.

           "God, Dean... That was intense." I gasped. He smoothed my damp locks out of my face.

           "You don't say." He retorted, making me playfully slap his chest.

           I carefully put my clothes back on, before helping Dean with his. After we calmed down I put my arms around him, holding him near.

           "Do you think anyone heard?" I asked. Dean's eyes glinted through his glasses.

           "And what if they did?" He coyly asked. Sometimes I wanted to slap him when he wouldn't take things seriously, with that smirk on his face.

           "What if they did?" I repeated slowly, rolling my eyes.

           Dean cupped my cheek with his hand.

            "Well, everyone will know that you're mine."