Dean Corso (Smut)

Requested by pyr8chic

*This is a part 2 to my Dean Corso (Smut/Angst) oneshot.

    Y/N spun the pen through her fingers as her boss droned on about the current sales their company was having.

     She couldn't care less, as she knew they were doing well with their target audience.  The more people bought laptops, the better.

      Dean was also in the meeting, but he sat across the table, next to Kate, who sat across from her. He glanced up at her and smiled shyly.

      It had been three weeks since they'd hooked up, and now there was an unspoken knowledge that they were clearly more than friends.

       Dean had been a massive tease, winking at her when nobody was looking, brushing close to her side when they were near each other.

        They hadn't told anyone that they were dating and they liked each other. Y/N was fine with it, as was Dean, but they were mostly worried about their boss.

        That night after the staff party had been long and intense, not only exploring physically, but emotionally, as well.

         "Well, that's it for today. You may all go."

         One by one, everyone gathered their stuff and headed back to their desks, as he was satisfied.

         Dean nudged her side, putting his mouth next to her ear. His lips tickled her ear as he murmured, "Meet me in the copy room."

         Y/N glanced at him quickly, but he played it off as if he just bumped into her, chuckling.

          Her boss raised an eyebrow, but gathered his stuff and sipped his coffee. "Great work, Y/N." He said.

          "Thank you." She replied, her skin buzzing from Dean's words. She gave him a smile before heading out.

          Dean was already by the desk in the copy room when she entered, making sure no one saw.

          He didn't waste any time and before she could even get a word out, he kissed her passionately, his hands running over her arms, her sides, and to her breasts.

          "Y/N-"

          "Dean."

           She reciprocated, pulling him close by his shirt, which was navy blue and buttoned up, only the top button left open.

           He walked backwards, until she was sitting on the desk,which had papers stacked neatly, and a pile of fresh white printer paper.

          "You look so fucking good," he panted, his hands touching her wherever they could, "I could barely focus back there."

          She smirked, palming him. Her lips brushed his throat, wanting so badly to bite there, leave a mark for everyone to see.

         Instead she kissed him slowly, teasingly.

         "You're one to talk."

         He chuckled breathlessly, undoing the zipper on her jeans, pulling them down to her ankles. His other hand pushed her shirt up around her chest, revealing her bra.  

         He slotted himself between her legs, preventing her from closing them. The coldness of his fingers against her suddenly bare core made her shudder.