When you have an anxiety attack (1/2)

*I recently had an anxiety attack, so I decided to make this as a comfort preference. Trust me, I know the differences.

Gilbert Grape
- He'll try and take you somewhere quiet and private, while holding your hand.

- If touch seems to calm you down, he'll let you touch his jacket, or hold his hands.

- The worst he does when he gets way overwhelmed is drive away for a bit, but not to the point of an attack.

- "Just breathe with me, alright Y/N?"

- He can also tell by the way you pick at your lips or fingernails, so with time, he's picked up a few things to calm you down.

- Afterwards, he asks you to at least go to sleep early that night to try and ease your mind and body.

Edward Scissorhands
- Okay, baby boy here is kinda oblivious.

- He might ask Peg or Kim to help him out, because he's so caught off guard.

- The guy has been isolated all his life, what did you expect?

- "Y/N, just focus on my voice. You're the strongest person I know, you'll get through it."

- "I'm sorry I can't do much to help you, but I hope my voice helps."

- Kisses on your cheeks and lips when you finally calm down.

Captain Jack Sparrow
- He can be observant, so he might notice that you bounce your leg or lightly tug at your hair.

- "Y/N, love, what's wrong?"

- Once he realizes, he'll shield you from the other crew members and hold your hands.

- If that doesn't work, he'll give you his compass to hold, so you at least have something else to touch to try and ground you.

-"I'll let someone else steer the ship and we can cuddle, yes?"

- Holds you firmly, but gently. He doesn't want to think he might be overwhelming you any more, so he's trying to be gentle.

Sweeney Todd
- This man will drop everything for you and ask what's wrong.

- He'll sing softly to you, while rubbing your knuckles.

- "My love, just focus on me right now. It's not your fault."

- In a way, he's reminded of his daughter, because she would cry and scream, and he vaguely remembers comforting her.

- However, with you, sometimes it's not as obvious, which can be frustrating on both parties, but he's trying.

- "Could I brush your hair at least, Y/N?"

- He may not seem like he cares, but he really does.

Donnie Brasco
- Being a cop, he's used to constant pressure, but I feel like he would have had one or two attacks at some point.

- Being away from his family, trying to balance two lives, two personas, his own safety-

- So he would definitely understand how you feel.

- "We can't control most things, and that's when it happens, but that doesn't make you weak."

- Holds you close, whispering sweet words to you.

- He'll ask you if you're okay if he sees that you're a bit figety.

- Nail biting, finger tapping, quick eye movements- he's trained to pick up that stuff when undercover, so don't try and get past him, he's showing that he cares.