Soo : "see...i get it that you hate me and i also don't wanna come to your dorm cuz i would rather starve to death instead of living with someone who hates me to the core and broke up with me for some silly reason"

Jungwon : "then why don't you starve to death just like you said? And also it's not a silly reason to break up with someone like you"

Soo : "So you want- want me to die?"

Jungwon just looked at her more like judging her completely not giving a shit about that he just made her cry today for the millionth time.

Sunghoon : "jungwon stop being rude to her for atleast once"

Jungwon : "i won't"

Heeseung : "can you stop being such a jerk!?!?!"

Jungwon : "why Hyung? I like being that especially to her"

Heeseung : "cuz i have had enough of you being rude to her and making her cry when she didn't do anything!"

Jungwon : "do you like her? Or what?"

Heeseung : "i don't! I see her as my sister"

Jungwon : "ah i see okay Hyung I'll stop taking to her"

Heeseung : "that's not what I meant"

Jungwon : "then? What do you mean Hyung i don't understand"

Heeseung : "talk to her but don't be rude to her gosh! First tell me the reason you broke up with her"

Jungwon : "if i have to stop being rude to her then i have to stop talking to her" he said completely ignoring the question heeseung asked.

Heeseung : "i asked you why you broke up with her"

Jungwon : "you really wanna know Hyung?"

Heeseung : "ofc are you're telling it rn"

Jungwon : "since you're asking for it, Soo and Minah planned this together to break up the dates for us and spoil the plan"

Heeseung : "are you kidding me? And do you except me to believe that?"

Jungwon : "look Minah said it herself that Soo was the one who called her and told her to come to the resort since she is her friend and told her to buy the resort okay? And make us get kicked out"

Heeseung : "jungwon you must be really dumb! You believe someone else more than your own girlfriend?"

Jungwon said everything thinking Soo wouldn't hear anything but she heard everything he said.

Soo : "wait- Minah told you that i called her?"

Jungwon : "were you eavesdropping??!!"

Soo : "ofc because you were talking about me!"

Jungwon : "gosh!"

Soo : "you must be really dumb! You believe her more than me, do you remember that you yelled at me because i got her no. At the last when we were about to leave?"

Jungwon : "yeah i do, so what?"

Soo : "i got her no. Because i didn't have it!!! Then how the hell did i even call her before to inform her about our date in the resort?"

Jungwon : "so you're telling me to believe you now? What if that was also part of the plan huh?"

Soo : "i would rather talk to a wall instead of explaining you"

Jungwon : "see if you really didn't do anything you would try hard to explain"

Soo : "well i told you already i don't wanna waste my energy explaining to someone who doesn't believe whatever shit i tell"

Heeseung : "that's right, Jungwon you didn't even ask her about it in the first place"

Jungwon : "so now it's my fault?"

Jay : "yeah it is"

Jungwon : "gosh stop blaming atleast until we get home with someone i don't like"

Soo : "tsk"

Jungwon rolled his eyes getting annoyed cuz he have to live with Soo for some days until she finds a home for herself.

Heeseung : "guys we are almost here"

Soo : "okay"

Sunghoon : "is anyone hungry? We can stop by to get some drink"

Sunoo : "yeah that's a good idea"

Jungwon & Soo : "i want a hot chocolate"

They looked at eachother and jungwon changed his order to frappuccino.

Soo : "frappuccino has ice in it tho.. it's already very cold outside..."

Soo was sinking in her thoughts and Sunoo interrupted her.

Sunoo : "you wanna change it Soo?"

Soo : "nah I'll get the same hot chocolate"

Heeseung : "okay I'll stop by the near Starbucks here and Sunghoon you can go get it"

Sunghoon : "okay Hyung"

Everyone ordered what they want and sunghoon went inside the store to buy the drinks they asked for.

Sunghoon : "here Soo, and here is your drink Jungwon"

And he gave everyone the drink they ordered for.

Heeseung : "guys maybe we can drink them after we get home cuz it'll take just 2 mins to get home"

Jay : "yeah let's do that"

After 2 mins they reached their dorm and Sunghoon and Jake helped Soo with her stuff while Jungwon just got out of the car drinking his drink. He walked inside the dorm without even looking at Soo.

Heeseung : "okay now...Soo we don't have a extra room because we share the rooms with eachother so maybe you have to share your room with Jungwon since he doesn't share his room with anyone"

Soo : "what?!!!?! Jungwon!!!!?"

Jungwon : "what do you mean she has to share a room with me!!!?"

Heeseung : "look, me and Jay shares a room, Sunghoon and Jake shares a room and Sunoo and Niki shares room and you're the one who doesn't share a room with anyone"

Jungwon : "i do know that! But i can't share a room with her"

"You have to share the room with her"

"No way I'm doing that!"

"I don't know but you are sharing the room with her no matter how many time you deny"