Suddenly he turn me around, facing the Wall. I leaned myself on the wall, both my hands were on it.

He was at my back.... Suddenly I felt a bite on my nape, afterwards he was starting to move downwards, Sucking my skin. Leaving a hickey on it.

All of a sudden he was stripping my clothes off.

'I- I just changed earlier. And now you're gonna strip it again?' I asked, he chuckled as he look me on my eyes.

'Seriously, you are funny. You want to have sex with me here, so don't complain. You are way too impatient, darling.' He smirked at me.

'Hmm... J-just hurry.' My legs were gripping, I'm turned on.

I turned to his direction so that he can strip me up.

Suddenly I felt kinda anxious. I look around way too much.

'What?' He asked, I looked at him and bit my lower lip 'I- Is there no any CCTV's here?' I asked, he laughed at me and then shoved his hair up.

'It doesn't matter.' He chuckled.

I let out a deep breath and just focus on this man.

He removed my Underwear down there.

'What..? We just kissed and you are quite turned on now? Am I that hot for you to get all wet that quickly?' He chuckled, He stood up onto me and grabbed my Chin.

He shoved his thumb on my lips and then put two fingers inside my mouth.

I can feel his Long fingers getting all deeper, he was playing with my Tongue.

'Hmm... This'll do.' He mumbled, He pulled out his fingers and then whispered at me erotically.

'Spread those lovely legs of yours, so you can meet Jesus.' He chuckled.

I spread my legs, and then he started to play with my clit before he inserted those fingers of his inside me.

I can't help myself but moan, the fact that I already felt those hands of his like yesterday just make me feel all good. This is much better that those uncomfortable positions I am yesterday.

'Ugh.... Deeper.' I moaned, He gave me this Unexplainable expression, His brows were raised like he was angry but he was smiling.

'You like that?' He thrust it way deeper.

'ugh~ Hmmp.' I was starting to tremble.

'Moan my name, you slut.' He added, and so I did.

'Oh fuck~ R-rindou-sama~ Deeper deeper.' I began to flinch as I can feel those long fingers of his inside me, thrusting it all good.

He then suddenly bump his lips onto mine, and we made out as he was fingering me.

'Rindou-sama..?' He chuckled 'H-hmm... I- I want more~'

Instantly he stopped and unbuckled his Pants.

He put those fingers that he used inside me, and then sucked it.

Once he was done unbuckling his Pants, he pulled out his dick and then spat on his hands then put on it on his dick.

'W-wah.... So fucking long...' I mumbled, He grinned at me then turned me on the wall.

'Now bend for me, Darling..'

I bend over, leaning my hands on the wall.

'I bought something in case.' He opened the condom he bought and then wore it on his fuckin' dick (haha🤡)

He inserted his long dick inside me, that made me gasp for air.

'Ugh, Ugh~ F-fuck! It's good... Ha..' I was starting to pant 'You are flinching, darling.' He thrust.