Jungwon : "don't! I will watch her quietly but now we have to pack our things up and i ain't getting my money back"

Soo : "I'm sorry for that...I'll just go talk with her..."

Jungwon : "i already said you not to!"

Soo : "okay anyways I'm sorry from the behalf of her"

Jungwon didn't reply and just scoffed leaving Soo alone.

Jungwon wasn't acting normal he was being rude to everyone suddenly and especially to Soo.

Jungwon : "guys can y'all come to the main room?" He said it in a cold tone as everyone looked at themselves in disbelief.

Heeseung : "what happened jungwon ah?"

"well the resort management just kicked us out, how great so everyone pack your things" jungwon said in a sarcastic tone.

Jay : "but for what-"

"we'll talk about that later hyung, can you pack please?" Said jungwon as he rolled his eyes.

"What happened to you? Why are you acting odd?" Jake whispered to jungwon.

"That's nothing Hyung, kindly pack!" Said jungwon and rolled his eyes getting annoyed.

"Okay..." Jake said and started packing.

"Jungwon...we have to talk" jay called jungwon and jungwon sighed for the 100th time and went with jay.

"What's wrong with you? What happened to you? Why are you being rude to Soo?? What did she do if the resort was already booked??!??!" Jay drowned him in his questions.

"Hyung listen! Soo planned all this!! Iam telling you! She did all this! She told her friend to spoil the perfect date for all fo us! Like she spoiled everything inviting her friend here! No one else knows that i bought the whole resort execpt You guys and Soo! And not even her friends, she called her friend buy the whole resort and spoil everything i have been planning for her this whole time what a back stabber-" Jungwon yelled without even knowing the real truth.

"You need to first calm down seriously, you don't even know if it was actually Soo who did all this and how are you so sure about it? So now you don't even trust your own girlfriend? Wow just wow jungwon, i can't actually believe you" Jay snapped at Jungwon but he just stood there without telling anything and barged out of the room.

He came to the Hall were everyone is packing their bags.

"Guys everything packed? If yes then we can leave rn" said jungwon in a cold tone and left the house picking his bags up.

"What happened to Jungwon?" Jiha whispered to Soo.

Soo couldn't actually believe what's happening here, 'thats not the Jungwon i know...' thought Soo.

"I..i don't know..." Jiha could tell how sad Soo was just from her voice trailing off.

"It's fine...maybe he is just in some pressure" Sunghoon assured to Soo as Sunghoon sensed how sad Soo was as she lowered her head down thinking it was all her fault.

Soo : "Yeah i hope so..."

Everyone left the resort room to just meet Minah who was smiling innocently looking at them leaving.

Minah : "oh where are you guys going?"

Jungwon : "umm it's none of your business"

Soo : "jungwon! That was rude"

Jungwon : "tsk who cares, deal with your friend by yourself"

Soo glared at Jungwon because she had enough of his cold side.

Soo : "Minah..do you mind giving me your no.?

Jungwon scoffed at Soo for asking her friends no. But then glared at her for no reason when she looked back at him.

Soo : "um don't mind him just type it in"

Minah : "okay...and done"

Soo : "btw enjoy!"

Jiha : "Soo it's time"

Soo : "yeah iam coming..bye Minah let's meet soon"

Minah waved a bye to Everyone but no one cared about her except Soo, she was the only one who waved her back. After all she was the only friend who supported her.

Everyone arranged the stuff in the car and got inside the car.

And Jungwon snapped at Soo.

Jungwon : "So for what fucking reason did you get her no.? Huh?"

Heeseung : "jungwon watch your mouth"

Jungwon : "i do know that Hyung I'm not a baby"

Heeseung : "then you shouldn't have used it"

Jungwon : "well it's my wish"

Soo : "jungwon you need to calm down"

Jungwon : "do i look like i can calm down or what??? Do i look like a toy that you can play with huh?"

Jay : "Jungwon!"

Soo : "what are you talking about...? What did i do to you? All i did was loving you and caring for you. Is that wrong?" Her tears threatened her to fall but she held it in.

Jungwon : "yeah you treated me like a toy, you would use me and threw me away right? You used me for my money right? I can't believe you are my Soulmate. It really upsets me. So tell me why the fuck did you get her no.? She was a betrayer, if your gonna help her that makes you a betrayer too."

Soo : "So you were being fake to me all this time? you- you really don't trust anyone ig? When you don't even trust your own girlfriend oh wait maybe I'm not one anymore to you cuz you treat me like trash now, just for getting my friends no."

"You know what? I can't take this anymore!"

"What do you mean-"

"I'm breaking up with you!"

"Wha- no- you don't mean that right?"

"I really mean it! I mean it from MY HEART"