"The engagement is just a cover. "

Ning Shu looked at the person in a daze, as if he didn't expect that things would turn out like this.

Ning's father looked at his son's soulless look.

He sighed in his heart and said, "Ning Shu, you come to express your attitude."

Ning Shu looked at the young man, and the other party showed a smile that was not a smile.

He was too familiar with Gu Chen's appearance.

He was silent for a while, then changed the subject and said, "Dad, I will explain this to the young master myself."

Gu Chen stayed for dinner. He was used to eating dishes made by famous chefs, but he was eating the ones made by Ning's father. During the meal, he still looked calm, no different from usual.

This made Father Ning, who was secretly worried, drop a heart.

Gu Chen obviously had no plans to go back, not only that, he also wanted to stay.

Father Ning asked Ning Shu to let the room out.

Gu Chen smiled and said, "No need for Uncle Ning, just the two of us in the same room."

Father Ning couldn't help but look at his son.

Ning Shu thought to himself, it would be better to talk about this matter.

So he nodded: "Good night Dad."

Ning Shu took the initiative to let the big bed out, and he packed the quilt.

Gu Chen stood opposite him with cold eyes and said, "You want to go where? Ning Shu raised his face and summoned up his courage to say, "

Master, I'll take you back tomorrow, okay?" "The

young man laughed instead of anger: "You told me to go back?" "

Young master, what you said today..." Ning Shu looked at it, clenched his fists, and said softly, "I think you have misunderstood. I never liked you from beginning to end..."

He just... used to regard Gu Chen as a special existence and wanted to be friends with him.

Gu Chen stared at people with dark eyes.

After Ning Shu finished saying these words, he looked at people quietly. After a while: "Master, I'm going to the living room..." But before

he finished

, Gu Chen overwhelmed him on the bed.

The other party looked at him condescendingly, and said with a half-smile, "Don't like me? Ning Shu 's

heart trembled, turned his face away, and took a deep breath: "Master, you and I are both male. "

"So what?" "

Gu Chen pinched the boy's chin, his eyes were deep, and he stared straight at the man: "I am blind or deaf, can't I tell if you are a man or a woman?

He kissed him. Ning Shu couldn't resist at all, the

boy's lips were warm and domineering.

He was almost out of breath.

While kissing him, Gu Chen said, "Don't make me angry."

Ning Shu gasped, her oval eyes looked a little moist: "Master...Miss Gong..."

Gu Chen interrupted him lightly. Words: "I don't care what you hear outside, I only have a mutual use relationship with her. She has a boyfriend abroad, her grandmother threatened her with an operation to get engaged to me, and I, in order to collect evidence of Gu Hao , so I've been making plays."

He lowered his head, kissed the boy's lips, and drove in, his breath was heavy.

"This is yours, I've never kissed anyone else." The

boy grabbed the boy's hand and touched his heart.

Ning Shu felt the hot and vibrant beating, froze slightly, and looked at the person with wet eyes.

Gu Chen smiled softly.

"This place also belongs to you, okay?"

Ning Shu blushed, lowered his eyes, and said nothing.

As Gu Chen kissed him, his voice was hoarse.

He whispered in his ear: "My whole body belongs to you, no matter where I am."

Zero Zero: "(⊙o⊙) Host, you guys..."

Ning Shu was ashamed and indignant: "Little Children can't listen to this..."

Zero Zero: "But I'm over a hundred years old~ I'm even older than the host~"

Ning Shu was silent: "Then you can't listen to it either." The

teenager left a mark .

I was especially afraid that Father Ning next door would hear these voices.

He couldn't help gasping for breath, and whispered, "Master...

don't..." Gu Chen whispered in his ear, "Baby, cry more."