'Wear that. Make sure you change here.' He smirked 'What..? WHAT!?' I asked 'Wear it.' He then suddenly turn the Engine on 'H-hey!!! Stop the car first.'

'Wear it before we get there, or you'll get punished.'

Fuck! Fuck! The clothes fell of onto the floor of the car, Do I really need to pick it up!? Shit!

'I just wanna remind you that the restaurant we are going in is near.' He said, that made me felt nervous.

But then smirked after.

After all, who wouldn't want to get punished by this Handsome, hot guy?

'Okay. I gave in.' I added as I crossed my arms, sitting comfortably at the back of the car.

And yes, I'm in the back of the car because I told him I wanna sit at the back, also there's somethings in the Passenger seat.

'Oh, Are you giving up now- Wait.' He laughed at me when he realized it 'You naughty slut.' He added as he look at me by the mirror.

'You did it on purpose, hmm?' He chuckled 'Oh yes. Precisely.' I added, he bit his lower lip and can't stop laughing.

Hearing his deep voice laughing, makes me turn on. It's so erotic for no reason, or perhaps he is... Doing it on purpose.

'I shall give you the punishment later on, but first get out of the car.' He said as he removed the seat belt and went outside. He opened the door for me and offered his hands.

I got pissed off and looked at him angrily.

'How do I gonna walk now? I don't have any shoes with me.' I smiled but I'm still angry. 💢

He laughed at me.

'Get up.' He said and I followed him, but hesitant.

I got up and then suddenly he carried me up.

'What the hell! Put me down, I- I'll walk. So put me down.' My feet were moving.

He just carried me like no emotions.

One of the waiter came to approached us.

'U-uh... How may I assist you sir? Do you need something?'

Bitch it's obvious we are here to eat!

'I would like a one private room for us make sure the area is well cleaned and all. Also I want to order any breakfast that you can serve.' Rindou replied, the girl smiled a little as she carries her hair at the back of her ear.

'Please come and follow me.' This girl is unbelievable she just looked at me without caring.

What is this? A new slut? Ugh what a slut.

Rindou followed that girl and then told us to wait.

Rindou finally put me down on a Chair.

'Here, change your clothes.' He added and I just went to the Restroom.

'Ugh I hate him. If he would just let me change Here, then what's the purpose of him teasing me inside the freakin' Car??' I mumbled angrily.

Suddenly I saw the girl approaching me.

'A- ah... You are with the guy earlier, right?' She asked, Obviously bitch?

'Ah yes.' I replied with a killer smile 'Are you perhaps his girlfriend?' She asked all shy. I chuckled softly as she watch me.

'Yes. I am. Why?' I asked 'Oh... Y-you are his girlfriend.... What a shame.' She mumbled those last words but enough for me to hear 'Excuse me?' I raised my Brow on her.

Bonten's Stripper🍋 || S. K. K. R. R. M. (bonten) || (✔︎)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें