2. Insane

I can feel my heart heavily beating in my chest. If I'm not careful it might jump out. My fingers grasp tightly onto the strap of my bag, fiddling with hem of the material on it as the lift arrives to the lobby with a soft 'ding'. Daniel's arm is slung around my shoulder lazily, whenever he speaks to me his head turns to nuzzle softly into my hair and I can feel my pulse in just about every part of my body. I'm completely set on edge with nerves and nothing is even guaranteed to happen between us.

The short ride here from the bar was stuffed with sexual tension. Daniel's hand moved from my hand to grasping my thigh the moment he sat down next to me, telling his driver for the night where to take us. Halfway through the ride he'd decided I was sat too far away and pulled me from the passenger side of the car to the middle seat, plastered to his side.

Despite us being out of the bar, away from the loud pounding music Daniel continued nestling his head close to mine to speak. His breath fanning against my skin setting it on fire each time he spoke in what was just above a whisper. He asked me questions, about where I'm from, if I watched him win today and if I liked the city. I had to steady myself, forcing myself to heave in breaths and clench my thighs together when it all got a little too much. If I were a cartoon I'm pretty sure I'd have been melted against the seat fanning myself.

I've never felt like this before. Especially without a single item of clothing removed. I'm trying to work out how I can find someone so impossibly sexual without them fully making a move on me. How is everything he does so completely sensual?

The doors to the elevator open, knocking me out of my daze. We step inside at the same time, Daniel's arm still slung around my shoulder, holding me close to his chest as he reaches for the button for the tenth floor. I smirk to myself, so I was right, I knew his room was across from Lando's. The thought of him makes my stomach dip nervously, deep down I know this shouldn't be happening but I just can't bring myself to stop it. The attention from such a gorgeous man got addictive and the more intense it got the harder it was getting for me to say no.

"Eight please." I say quietly, the certainty in my voice decreasing by the second. This is my try at slowing this down, not because I don't want anything more to happen between us. I do. I just know this shouldn't be happening, not really.

"You don't wanna come and see my room?" The question is anything but innocent, and I don't miss the way his grip on me loosens slightly. The difference is minuscule but I feel it. I miss it. We never once discussed anything about what's about to happen, but we both know what will happen if I go up to see his room. Its not just going to be a room tour.

The buzz from the earlier drinks seems to have gone, my mind clear and racing with thoughts as I weigh up my options. He's my brothers teammate. It can only go badly if he works out the events of tonight, how we've been subtly touching, flirting and teasing eachother since Daniel appeared at my side two hours ago. But Lando doesn't have to know, I'm a grown adult woman. I'm almost never around on races and I've never met Daniel before so what's to say I'll ever see him again? And I want him, I want him so badly - the ache between my legs is proof of how bad I'm wanting him. Wanting this.

"I-" I stutter, my brain failing me as Daniel's big brown eyes search my own for an answer. He has the little smirk on my face and in any other situation, or any other man, I think it would annoy me but it only pulls me to him more. I do want to come and see his room.

I lick my lips taking a deep breath to try and steady my nerves and my pulse. The doors to the elevator slide closed as Daniel raises his eyebrows at me slowly. The hungry look on his face is enough to make up my mind. "Okay." I say breathlessly, a nod of my head to confirm that this is truly happening. My voice was so quiet I wasn't sure Daniel heard it, but my fear evaporates the second his grip on me hardens.