Summary & Playlist

Daniel knew he'd messed up the moment he saw her again in his teammates room. Amber knew it was a mistake from the moment Daniel pulled her by the hand from the bar.

For Daniel, it was meant to be just another one night stand, no complications, no strings attached and no further communication. However, sleeping with his teammates older sister means that he now has to face the girl that drove him wild six months ago everyday - and it would be a lie to say he hadn't thought of her since.

"You never told me you were there because your brother's my teammate." Daniel snaps quietly, his sunglasses covering this eyes which once stared so deeply into mine they made me breathless.

I swallow hard, refusing to be intimidated by him. "You didn't ask." I say simply. Which was true, he didn't. "I told you I was there with my brother." I try my best to remain confident but the facade is beginning to slip. We both know how easy it would've been for me to drop into the conversation that I was Lando's sister. I chose not to.

I chose not to because I wanted what happened to happen.

~Playlist~

Met Him Last Night - Demi Lovato & Ariana Grande
'He's kinda my type'

That Kind of Woman - Dua Lipa
'Reminisce, that you once met a girl like this'

After Last Night - Silk Sonic
'Woke up & I can't get you out of my brain'

Forget About The Party - Majid Jordan
'You make 4am feel like it's midnight'

Best Friends - The Weeknd
'Focus on the friendship'

FFF- Zara Larsson
'Baby don't pretend that you don't feel it too, I know you do'

Fallingforyou - The 1975
'I don't wanna be your friend, I wanna kiss your neck'

Safety Net - Ariana Grande ft Ty Dolla $ign
'You know you're really something'

Quiet - Camila Cabello
'My minds made so much noise for so long and it's gone, cause when you kiss me it's quiet'

Dang! - Mac Miller
'Drive my car, don't drive me crazy'

Keep Driving - Harry Styles
'Passports in footwells, Kiss her and don't tells'

Tie That Binds - Drake
'Oh baby I'm feeling all sorts of things'

Halley's Comet - Billie Eilish
'I think I might have fallen in love, what am I to do'

Amber Norris

Daniel Ricciardo

Daniel Ricciardo

Please add to your library, vote, comment and add to your reading lists❤️