Part 47 - I'm Fine

A week has passed and Aliya lived each day like the usual. That Friday when Yoongi left, she didn't go to work, she didn't want to move either but laid on her bed until her best friend's fifth missed call sometime during lunch. Her bed is a mess just as she was not wanting to go shower because she wanted her last moment with Yoongi linger.

She spent the weekend with her mother smiling and sharing her happiness because of her upcoming wedding with Dr. Ahn. The date is set a week after Aliya's birthday, and it'll just be a simple and intimate ceremony for family and friends. Aliya is grateful that her mother didn't notice her inner turmoil this time, she just doesn't know how to explain everything to her.

Taehyung and Jia came over because So-Young wanted the other woman's help for the preparations of her wedding.  Her best friend bought her excuse of her insomnia acting up which caused her to be away from work that Friday.  He seems suspicious later on though, specially when he found out that Yoongi left for Japan. Since then, every night, there's someone at Aliya's house dropping by casually. Monday was Taehyung and Jimin, Tuesday was Jimin and JK, Wednesday was Jin, Namjoon and Nari. Thursday was Taehyung again. They all wanted to make sure she's ok. She on the other hand, refused to admit anything to them.

Hearing her doorbell that Friday evening didn't surprise her anymore, Jimin is alone when she opens the door. 

"Go get dressed, we're going clubbing. JK is on his way." He announced as soon as she opened her door.

Aliya studies his all back outfit and his well styled hair. "What do you need me for? A chauffeur at the end of the night? " She asks drily as she walks inside her house.

Jimin chuckles as he follows her. "No silly, everyone will be there. We've never been complete like this in forever." He paused when he realized something over his statement. "We're not exactly complete because of  Yoongi." He stops then watched Aliya's reaction which shows nothing.

"I don't know, I'm tired." She started saying but her doorbell rings again, Jungkook waves at the doorbell's camera.

Jimin open's the door and JK steps in the living room wearing all black, like Jimin, although a completely different style. He is wearing rugged and loose clothes, with his hair tossed casually opposite to Jimin's casual and sleek outfit.

"Why are you not getting ready yet?" He asks when he saw Aliya still in her pajamas. When she tells him she didn't feel like going, he starts to snicker. "Are you not in the mood because Yoongi is away?" That got Jimin to cackle which infuriated Aliya. 

"That's so unfair," She cries out. "Fine,  I'm going I'm going." She stomps her way to her room that got the boys laugh at her more.

After seeing everyone during dinner before they headed to the club, Aliya didn't regret joining them. Even Yoo-Mi is there since it's her day off from work. Hobi took it to himself to be the photographer of the night and he posted them at their gc. He sent Yoongi a message saying that they're missing him. Aliya silently agrees with Hobi, she missed him a lot too, there's no denying it. 

"You're doing ok Aliya?" Nari asks her after dinner.

"Of course." She replies back.

"So how are you and Yoongi?"

Aliya shrugs. "We're ok." She knows she had to tell someone the truth and Nari has always been a good friend to confide things with. "We're just friends now, nothing else."

"And you're ok with that?" She asks carefully.

"Yeah, remember what I told you before, that I was exploring, right? I realized that hooking up isn't my thing. One needs to separate feelings and emotions to the physical relationship, I'm not so good at that." She looks around trying to see if anyone is paying attention to them, fortunately, no one is. Jia and Taehyung were busy talking with Hoseok and Yoo-Mi while the rest were having their own conversations too.