12- Friends or Strangers

Moments after they danced, Aliya's in the ladies room when she sees that she has a text from Jimin. 

Hey, are you and your ex back together? Was his message.

Aliya raised an eyebrow over the strange question. Why are you asking that?

Coz I just saw you on the dancefloor with him.

Wait, you're here?

Yes, I'm right outside the ladies room.

Aliya rushed to go out and there he is, wearing a dark printed shirt and a jacket looking breathtaking. He hugs her as she walks towards him. She playfully hits him at the tummy. "Busy eh but not too busy to go clubbing."

"We just wrapped up our work this afternoon. JK and I thought it's time to unwind." He responds with a guilty smile.

"Yeah whatever." Aliya replies in a flat tone. 

Jimin laughs at her reaction and throws an arm around her neck as he leads her to their table. "We're with some uh friends we met earlier, so please don't judge." He whispers.

"Ha, don't judge huh? You're asking me not to judge you when you were too quick to judge me last week." She replied knowing too well who those "friends" might be.

"Yeah, we still need to talk about that. Maybe tomorrow." Jimin said as they reached their table. Jungkook was there looking hot in his black shirt and pants, his hair tossed casually leaving a few loose strands over his forehead. He was standing next to two women wearing dresses similar to what Jenny and Ara were wearing. They were pretty but they didn't seem very happy to see Aliya arrive with Jimin holding her close. Jungkook stepped forward and gave Aliya a quick hug making the girls look at her spitefully. 

"I told you that was her." He told Jimin. "Aliya, are you back with your ex?" He asked.

"I am not back with him. It's pure coincidence that he is here tonight too." She explained.

"Uh-huh." Jungkook replied dryly. "And it's pure coincidence that you are dancing like you're ready to jump on each other any time."

"We were just dancing and you guys are exaggerating because we don't look like that.  You guys ignore me for days not even bothering to ask if I am still breathing and now you grill me about my ex. Really, I just saw him here. Just like me seeing you guys here too." She replied pretending to be hurt.

"That was not just dancing. Ok, so maybe you don't look like you are about to jump him but man, he's so into you." Jimin told Aliya.

"So you guys were just watching me and Jihyun from here the whole time?" Aliya asked shaking her head at them.  They do have a view of the area where she and Jihyun were earlier.

"It was Yoongi that spotted you first." Jungkook replied watching for her reaction.

Aliya froze at her spot at the mention of Yoongi's name. He is here, well, obviously he has no intention of seeing her again because if these two men were here looking for a hook up, so is he. It's no big deal, she expected that from the start and she is aware how her friends are watching her for a reaction right now. She simply shrugged dismissing the subject and turned to the girls they were with, she gave them a friendly smile which they didn't return but continued to look at her from head to toe.

Jimin cleared his throat and introduced Aliya to the two girls named Jo and Lily. Aliya said hello to them which they responded to with a slight nod. She rolled her eyes when she turned to the two boys who gave a sheepish smile at her. She didn't really care about their attitude because by tomorrow, they will history for these two boys.