Part 45 - Let Go

Yoongi takes Aliya back to her place after lunch the next day. As soon as she opens the door, he pulls her towards him and kisses her sweetly making her melt into his arms. 

"What was that?" She asks him when they pull apart though neither of them were letting each other go.

"That's a goodbye kiss coz you're back at your house now."  He tells her.

"Oh yeah? How about another one then?" Aliya asks pulling herself towards him for another kiss.

Someone clears his throat from behind them. "Iya."

Aliya jumps up in surprise, her arms sliding off Yoongi's neck in an instant although he takes his time taking his arms off her waist.

"Holy sh...you scared me Taehyung." Aliya says as she takes her shoes off noticing for the first time her best friend's leather slides at the shoe rack. 

"You're not answering my calls or messages." He tells her, watching how his best friend blushed into a deep shade of pink. He gives Yoongi a nod, as he casually walks behind Aliya. He nods back at him.

Aliya didn't exactly check her phone that much, except when she spoke with her mom, who's gone with Dr. Ahn to visit a relative.

"I was worried. Have you not been home since," Taehyung paused to look at Yoongi before continuing "Friday?"

"Yes." Aliya answers back without batting an eyelash. She knows her best friend will start to get too protective of her again.

"She's at your place?" Taehyung asks Yoongi. When the other man nods in reply, he continues. "I hope you're not just playing with her."

"Taehyung, we've talked about this." Aliya tells him standing in between the two men, who were trying to outmatch each other's stare.

"I know, but I'd rather remind him in front of you." 

"I already gave you my answer about this Taehyung, I won't repeat myself." Yoongi simply replied.

"Are you serious with her then?" Taehyung asks again.

"Stop with the questions Tae please, he said you two already have talked about his before. This is just getting ridiculous." Aliya tells him. She then turns to Yoongi and gently placed a hand on his chest. "If you don't mind, I think you should go. Thank you for this weekend."

Yoongi stared at Taehyung for a long time before dropping his eyes on Aliya. He nods his head in response. He was about to leave when he comes back and kissed Aliya in front of her best friend. He doesn't pull back until he got a response when his tongue touched hers. When he slowly pulls back, he traces her lower lip with his thumb, before throwing a smirk at Taehyung.

Aliya's face is bright pink as Yoongi walked away. She heads towards the couch and sits there not daring to look at her bestfriend. Taehyung gives out a long sigh before rubbing his hands over his face as he takes a seat across from her. "Do you have feelings for Yoongi?"

"What? No." She replies too quickly. She thought she'd explain herself more. "I already told you before, we're much closer now but nothing else."

"I did tell you before that sleeping with the same person makes you develop feelings. I have seen the way you looked at him and I can tell there's more than friendship to that feeling now." Taehyung tells her straightforwardly.

Aliya scowls. "I think I'd be the first one to know how I feel about someone before you Tae, no offense."

"Yoongi, I must admit seems to be different with you too. I don't know for sure, but my point is, don't fall in love with him because you might get hurt a..."