Part 33 - I Need You

The house is still quiet when Aliya and Yoongi got back. Jimin and Jungkook were still sound asleep, looking as if they didn't even move from their position earlier. 

"Thanks for the company and sorry for disturbing you from your sleep." She tells Yoongi who simply nodded as he made his way to a sofa bed a few feet  down from her. She didn't notice him earlier because he had turned the sofa bed so that he's not facing her

She lays back down on the bed and sighs. Her body is still fully awake by what Yoongi's teasing mouth and she tries her best not to remember the sensation he gave her. Stop! Aliya screams to herself. She switches her position and covers her head with a pillow. She started counting backwards from a hundred to one. It worked a little because she felt herself calming down.

That was until she feels someone laying behind her before moving his body against her back, his arms goes around her. "Aliya, I need you." He whispers.

She didn't have to turn to know who it is. His words made her insides quiver and her heart jumps as it started beating faster. Of course, she's nervous because her other friends were only a few feet from where they are. "Yoongi, what are you doing? Jimin and Jungkook might wake up."

"That's why you have to come with me." He says as he stands up pulling her with him. She noticed that he's wearing a black and white jacket over his white shirt and his eyes had that intense look which she is now very familiar with, the knowledge of it made her body temperature go high. She follows him out, stumbling as her feet were not fully inside her sneakers when he started pulling her with him.

They walk towards the side of the house where the cars were parked, his is at the very end.

"Where are we going?" 

"You'll see." He replies as he slides inside the car. He puts it in motion as soon as Aliya snapped her seatbelt on. He drives fast through the empty road before making a turn into an unpaved path. Dust flew all over the place as they kept on going until he makes another turn then stops. There were huge trees in front of them blocking them from going further. Looking around, she realizes that he had turned into this area which is well hidden because of the trees.

"Where are uhm..." Before she can finish her sentence, Yoongi had removed his seatbelt and leaned towards her crashing his lips with hers. He kissed her hungrily as he cups her face with his hands, breathing hard as his tongue explored every corner of her mouth. She tries to keep up with his kiss by responding just as hungrily, her hand unfastens her seatbelt as she moves her body up towards him.

He pulls back later, resting his forehead against hers as he tries to steady his heavy breathing. "I can't go back to sleep after tasting you back there. I need more." He whispers to her. 

The words he said earlier echoes back to her, I need you. It is something she never expected him to say. She didn't have to over think it's meaning of course because it can only mean he needs her to satisfy his sexual urge. She still finds it flattering and she gets overwhelmed by that thought. She was surprised when he exits the car and he walks towards her side where he opens her door and asks her to come out. She thought they were going somewhere until he reaches for the seat's button that would move the chair as far back as it can and lowers the backrest. As soon as he finishes doing that, he sits and pulls her towards his lap then asked her to shut the door and lock it before making her straddle him. 

It is hard to move since the space is quite confined but Yoongi knew how to adjust themselves so that they won't be too uncomfortable. He licks his lower lip as he slid his hands inside her shirt cupping her breasts. "Let's do this again luv." He says before pulling her shirt off followed by her bra. He looks at her body before slowly moving up her face. He ran one hand behind her head, through her hair before pushing her down so he could kiss her lips, gently this time while his free hand played with one breast. He pulls away from their kiss with a soft growl before sucking on one tight nipple, his tongue runs around it before gently biting. Aliya gasps in response which made him look up at her.