Part 29 - Reply

Wassup? Are you bored on your trip that you're messaging me? Yoongi's message read.

Aliya can't help smiling at his message. She isn't exactly bored, she feels left out. He has some creepy way of knowing things which she finds nerve-racking. That is not why I am messaging you dummy.

Dummy eh? I would remember you calling me that and you're gonna pay for it.

Aliya isn't someone he can threat, he should know that. Is that a promise? 😛😈 She sends him.

Hell yeah. He replies to her.

Am I disturbing you? I know you're at your client's office so I better not take your time. Aliya tries to maneuver their conversation away from anything that is sexually suggestive because it's getting to her. It's only been four days since the last time they had it but the conversation they had just made her want it again. What has this guy turn her into? She asks herself.

It's fine actually, I was just staring at the computer screen before you messaged me. They're making a final review of our plan so hopefully no more revisions and we're done. For the first part at least.

Wow, that's the longest message he's ever sent her, Aliya thought, and it's about work. Better that for now because she didn't want to have that same burning need she had last weekend. She threw a careful look towards the front where Taehyung was driving, he met her eyes briefly before looking away from the rearview mirror. Had he been watching her the whole time? She didn't do anything obvious did she? She knows she didn't even move from her spot. Don't overthink, she told herself.

That's good to know. Too bad you can't make it for this trip. She types again.

We have our friends with you. JK and Jimin aren't bringing dates so you're not left alone. Is seeing Taehyung and Jia bothering you? 

No, they're not bothering me at all. That is a lie because she was bothered earlier. She'll be seeing more of that during their trip but she had prepared herself for this and she is trying to get over Taehyung. Somehow, she can relate with Jihyun where he sees her often and tries not to love her anymore. Is Yoongi being nice to her? Oh wow, this change just keeps on getting better. 

If you're not bothered by them, then maybe you just miss me.

She never imagined him sending her messages like this. Wait, are you really Yoongi or are you a friend of his who has his phone and is tripping on me?

Of course it's me. Do I have to send you a picture of my souvenir to prove to you it's me?

Ok, that's enough to covince her. Oh, sorry, this is just all new to me. 

Just enjoy the trip. Don't go jumping into the lake or walk on cliffs and you'll be fine.

Aliya snickers to herself although she should be annoyed because he just told her she is a klutz. I can't promise that. I want to prove that I am no longer prone to things like that. I've taken swimming lessons so no risk of drowning anymore.

There is no lessons for undoing your being clumsy. For all you know, you're gonna trip by your own foot or something.

You are underestimating me again Yoongi.

With sex, you are not clumsy at all luv, I'll give you that.

Just like that, they're back to that topic. I am not your luv Yoongi. Let's stay away from sex talk right now please and thank you.

Why? Am I getting you hot? Maybe I can make it back there and we can spend some more time trying to see how good you can get with sex.

Aliya scoffs. Sorry but all the rooms are taken and you are far away right now and you can't fly back home that easy unless you grow wings.