Part 34 - Friendly

"Why the fuck are you walking around like that?" Yoongi asks her as she passed him.

"It's no big deal, no one can see me." She answers without looking at him.

"I can see you." He tells her.

"And it's something you have seen before so what's the problem?" She walks inside the room to dress up.

He scoffs before following her inside. "Why are you acting like a brat again?"

"I am not acting like a brat." She answers before turning to him. "Are you going to stay here and watch me get dressed?"

The muscles in his jaw moves as he tries to control his anger. "Yes."

"Suit yourself." She replies as she drops the towel to the floor. She turns her back to him as she pulled her panties up before getting the bottle of lotion which she uses over her legs and thighs then up her body and arms. She deliberately lathers it over herself slowly  holding back her smile when she hears him take a deep breath followed by a string of curses as he left the room.

"Yah, too loud guys." Jimin muttered from his bed.

Thuds of footsteps came and it got louder as it headed closer to their direction. "Where's Aliya?" It was Taehyung.

"Hold it, she's getting dressed in there." Yoongi told him but the other man didn't listen as he steps into the room where Aliya was. She only had a shirt on and was in the process of putting on her shorts when she got grabbed from behind.

"Tae, stop it, I'm trying to get dressed for heavens sake." Aliya yelps as she slaps his hands that's holding her tummy. She could still smell the alcohol from his breath. 

"I'm so sorry I didn't wake up. I know I made a promise to you, I was so drunk last night." He mumbles over and over while his chin rests on top of her head.

Aliya  is not very comfortable being in this state of undress while getting held by her best friend who is married and she is trying to get over. She's changed her clothes with him in the same room before but not touching like this. Seeing her best friend's guilty expression made her answer. "It's ok Tae, I was already expecting things to be a bit different from us.  Besides, I did get to watch the sunrise today."

"But you watched it alone. I know that's the last thing you want to do." He tells her still not moving away from her.

"Actually, I wasn't alone." She replies.

"Oh yeah? Who among the guys went with you?" Taehyung asks.

"Me." They both turned to Yoongi who was standing at the door. His hands folded before him while his shoulders leaned casually at the doorframe. 

"Oh." Taehyung says before looking down at Aliya who refused to meet his gaze. He then turns to the other man. "Thank you for doing that." He looks back at his best friend, tilting her chin up so she'd look into his eyes. "You're not mad at me are you?"

"I said it's fine Tae. We're good." She tells him with a smile as she lifts a hand over the side of his face. She then clears her throat. "So, can I please get dressed now?"

Yoongi made an annoyed sound distracting them and when they turned, they saw Jimin peeking inside from the doorway. "Everything ok in here? You guys are so noisy, just saying." He looks at Taehyung holding Aliya then his eyes drop to her bare legs. "What's going on here?"

"Well, I am trying to get dressed here but I keep on getting interrupted and I am so totally embarrassed right now. Might as well call the rest of the guys so you all can get to see me looking like this." Aliya tells them as she pulls away from Taehyung.