5-Bold and Confident

Aliya's heart started beating fast over what he said. She didn't want to talk about her feelings for Taehyung with him. But she felt herself getting drawn towards him physically. He is creating havoc in her self-control,  it's something she's never felt before. Her hormones are raging and he barely touched her yet.  What would she lose if she agrees to spend the night with him? Nothing really because she knows exactly what she is getting into. 

She may have been in several relationships, but she never had sex with her exes except for Jihyun, her last boyfriend. He wasn't like the rest of the men she dated, he is so patient and sweet and she felt the sincerity of his love for her. She decided to surrender her virginity to him when she realized she was in love with her best friend. What's the point of saving it when she couldn't be with the man she loves? That was her twisted reason back then, which was driven purely by her frustration over Taehyung.  A month later, she had to break up with Jihyun because she knew she isn't being fair with him anymore. She was giving him her body but not her heart. The situation right now with Yoongi is different. He knew exactly what is happening, he wants her body but not her heart. She thinks that's fair. The alcohol in her system is screwing up her reasoning big time but hell, she didn't care. She couldn't get what her heart wants, might as well give in to what her body wants. 

"You want me?" She whispered.

"Yes." He replied his eyes moving lower, watching as her tongue darts out of her lips as she moistened it. "I thought I told you not to do that." He said his voice sounding menacing yet sensual at the same time.

"What do you mean?" She barely had finished saying the last word when his lips landed on hers. She gasped in surprise but didn't pull back or push him away. She wanted it, she felt getting drawn to him the more people told her not to. Specially when it was Taehyung who voiced out his opposition to her going with Yoongi. It may sound awful, but this is her way of getting back to him even if he doesn't know what is causing her to act this way in the first place.

Yoongi deepened his kiss when she didn't protest. His tongue enters her mouth, and she meets it with hers. He pressed his body against hers and she instinctively wrapped her arms around his neck. He took a sharp breath as he pulled back and whispered, "Fuck, let's go to my room now."

"Wait," Aliya dropped her arms that was around his neck. "I'll meet you there, I have a room here too, I just need to change my clothes." She didn't want to walk around the hotel in her gown specially on the wee hour of the morning and risk the chance of meeting any staff who all knew her.

"Ok, your room or my room then?" He asked.

This is so weird but I don't care anymore, Aliya told herself. Though her mom already left, she can't be 100% sure that she won't come back. She might still have they key card and walking in the room while she is with Yoongi is something she didn't want to happen, she shivered inwardly at the thought. "Your room." She replied without batting an eyelash.

He took his phone and texted her his room number. "I hope you don't change your mind."

She looked up at him "I won't." She said biting back her smile as she felt herself gushing over the feeling of doing something so unconventional. 

"I'll wait for you." Yoongi said softly that made Aliya feel butterflies in her stomach.

Thirty minutes later, Aliya checked her reflection in the mirror. She was wearing a casual burgundy silky flowing dress that hang above her knees. She blow-dried her hair the way she usually wears it and added just the right amount of makeup. She is less tipsy after her bath, but she could still feel the alcohol in her system. It's making her think of sensual thoughts as she remembered Yoongi's lips on hers, how his tongue moved knowing exactly how to coax her and make her respond making her knees turn into gel. She must admit, the thought of doing something she isn't supposed to made her more excited. Her cheeks have a pink tinge on them which isn't makeup. It's the effect of the alcohol and her raging hormones.

When she reached the floor where Yoongi's room was, she took another deep breath to steady herself. She's known him for years and it kind of feels strange now that she's about to have sex with him. She isn't close with him the way she was with the rest of the guys but yet, she can't help it. She can't explain why she is also feeling excited over this. It's like hooking up with a stranger only, he isn't a complete stranger because she's been with him on countless occasions. He isn't bad looking either, in fact, he is as hot as the rest of her friends, but he had this dangerous aura around him that attracted women. She found herself being one of them right now.

Aliya pressed the doorbell in Yoongi's room, and it didn't take long for him to open the door. He had showered and changed too. He is wearing a pair of black sweats and a white shirt. His hair is still damp, and he checked her out the way she did with him. He gave a small smile, "I thought you got scared and backed off."

Aliya grinned at him. "I am a woman who keeps her word." She replied as she walked past him.

He closed the door locking it as he ran his fingertips against lips. "Brave and confident...impressive." He said.

Aliya looked around the room. He got the east side room which has a great view of the city. The room is spacious with a large comfortable looking couch, a table next to the large window and a king-sized bed. She noticed the champagne bottle on the table, it had two wine glasses with it. More drinking, she thought, but didn't mind. She sat on one of the chairs at the dining table. He followed her and started opening the bottle of champagne. He popped the cork out of it then poured the crystal-clear liquid to the glasses.

"I know I said we'd have some drinks, if you're still into it." He said with a taunting smile as he handed her a glass.

She scoffed in reply standing up, so she's faced directly in front of him. She looked into his eyes. "Like I've said earlier, I am not that drunk yet." She felt like tapping herself on the shoulders for appearing so cool about this when she is not. Without the alcohol, she's not sure if she can pull this one off.

"Cheers then luv." He replied moving his glass in front of him.

She tapped her glass lightly against his "I am not your love, but cheers." She replied before gulping the content of her glass. "This tastes great. I want some more." She remarks before taking the bottle again from the table. It gets swiftly snatched from her hand by Yoongi. He pours only about a quarter in her glass. When she protested, he lifts an eyebrow at her.

"Either that or none. I want to make it clear with you that we are not here just to drink and get drunk. I want you to remember every single moment of this night" He told her with a wicked glint in his eyes.

Aliya tilted her head as she gulped the sweet alcohol without breaking her eye contact with Yoongi. She then placed her glass on the table before she crossed the space between. Aliya, what the hell are you doing? Her voice of reasoning screamed at her, but that voice isn't in control right now. She's listening to what her body wants, taking the glass he is holding,  she places it on the table next to hers, before she starts wrapping her arms around his neck. She then pulls him down towards her so she could meet his lips with hers. Why she did this, is something she can't explain, but she knows that she wants this so bad. All reservations are down in the drain right now, she told herself. Tonight, she is not the sweet Aliya everyone knew. She just wants to be wild and free and forget the fact that her heart was aching.