7-Aftermath

True to his word, their "fun" didn't end there. She wakes up a few hours later with him nuzzling her neck while his hands strokes her thighs. He showed her what fun means to him while she discovers "new  ways" with sex. He is rough in a way that it gave pleasure rather than pain.

Aliya fell asleep tangled in between the sheets and Yoongi's body. When she wakes up the next day, she's a bit disoriented with her head throbbing, her stomach growling and her body sore. The room is dark with all the curtains drawn close so she's clueless of the time. Moving her head up, she finds the digital clock at the side table which says it is 12:30 pm. No wonder she's hungry, she didn't eat a thing since lunch yesterday. Damn the alcohol she drank, she cursed, as she massaged her temples.

Then it dawns on her, the things that happened in this bed last night. She honestly have no regrets, but she's not sure if she can face Yoongi the same way again. Maybe she should sneak out. The chances of seeing him again is very high and it's more embarrassing if she just disappears now and bump into him later. She's not as brave and confident as she had been last night anymore. 

She gets it now why Yoongi is too dangerous for her, this is her own interpretation anyway, having sex with him is like a drug, once you get a taste of it, you get hooked. She's pretty sure her friends are thinking about something else. She bites her lips to stop herself from smiling, now she knows the meaning of getting completely fucked, which she hears from her female friends a lot. Her experience with sex is not a lot so she's not even sure what Yoongi might think about her. He's obviously had a lot of experience. Compared to the other women he's been with, she might be too boring. Oh no, that's just too horrifying to think.  Her head started to throb again with all these thinking, so she goes back to massaging her temple as she sits up. This is Taehyung's fault, she won't drink if he didn't get married because of her heart break over him, she concluded.

Yoongi stirs, and turned so he is now facing her while still sound asleep. She stares at his features; he looks so peaceful and sweet.  She could say she is grateful that she didn't spend the night mopping and crying her eyes out. She's glad that he wanted her last night even if it's just for sex, that beats the feeling of being "just like a little sister". No, she isn't going there, she doesn't want to, she told herself as her eyes started to fill with tears. She is so deep in her thoughts she got startled when Yoongi spoke.

"Why are you looking at me like that? Please don't tell me you're going to start crying and accuse me that I forced you last night." He said while his eyes were still closed, which made her wonder how did he even see her face? She didn't dwell on that thought too much since she got distracted by his raspy and low voice as he spoke. It gave her goosebumps because it sounded so sexy.

She clears her throat as she moves back to keep some distance from him. Without the alcohol, she's starting to feel self conscious of the fact that she is still naked underneath the sheets .  "No, that's not what 's in my mind. I am thinking of taking a shower, so I need to go back to my room."

He opened his eyes looking straight at her. "Why don't you just shower here..." he paused "and let me join you." He grinned.

Aliya felt herself blush as she stands up, pulling at the sheets to cover herself while reaching for his shirt on the floor. She didn't even ask if she could wear it, she just didn't want to parade herself naked as she goes to the bathroom. She immediately pulls it over her head. She's got to admit he is too damn sexy right now it's hard to resist what he is offering. "Ummm, yeah sure...if you want." She answers with a stutter. 

"If I want? Will I ask if didn't want?" He replies before getting up from the bed. He is just wearing his boxers, while his chest is naked because she's wearing his shirt. His arms were a faint red where her fingernail marks were from last night. Aliya felt both guilty and embarrassed, moving her eyes away from him as she turns her back and headed to the bathroom.