Part 40 - Seesaw

He responded by slamming into her hard that Aliya's arms and knees got weak she almost fell on the bed. He steadies her back to position before he starts moving behind her, their bodies making wet slapping sounds as they move. Yoongi stops again when he feels that Aliya is about to reach her peak. He makes her lay down in bed and he starts to spread kisses all over her body. She yelps when she feels him bite her just above her waist. He chuckles in response and bites her again.

When he enters her, he starts moving in her at a steady pace. Aliya looks up at him and she finds him looking back at her. He has a smile on his lips that looks boyish and ruggedly sexy at the same time. She finds herself holding her breath at that look and then he gives her a slow tender kiss that is so sweet it's like kissing a different version of him. His hands intertwines with hers as he increased his pace. Aliya lifts her hips to meet his every thrust, she wants to come this time. "Aliya, I want to hear you call my name when you come yeah?" He whispers against her ear. She nods in response as she feels her climax building again as he thrusts harder and faster touching that spot in her body that sends her intense pleasure.

Aliya moans out in an almost obscene way she's never heard herself do before. She lifts her hips to take Yoongi's thrusts and she whispers his name. "Louder." He tells her as he continues moving in her. She says his name out loud followed by a moan. She feels the snap in her body as her climax came more intense as it ever had and she finds herself moaning his name over and over until her her pulsing body slows down. It didn't take long before he starts coming, she finds herself climaxing with him again as his hands goes behind her butt so he can grind himself harder inside her. He continues moving in her until he is completely spent, he stops but remains on top of her, he rests his forehead against hers, breathing heavily.

"You did great luv." He tells her before pushing himself up.

Yoongi lays on his back after a few minutes, his arms gently reaching for Aliya's shoulders so he could pull her towards him.

Aliya snuggles closer to him, her head resting on his shoulder. Her make up is probably a mess right now, but she didn't want to break this moment.  

"Is your arm not bothering you?" Yoongi asks her in that deep sexy voice he usually has when he wakes up, before he goes to sleep or after sex.

"No. Are you calm now?" she asks him back.

"Hell yeah. Hearing the prim and proper Aliya talking dirty gets me to a different level of calmness." He chuckles.

Aliya lightly hits him. "I am honestly surprised that you're in the mood for this when you said you were not."

He scowls at her. "I didn't say that, when did I tell you that? What are you talking about?" 

Aliya bit her lips at the slip of her tongue. "You didn't tell that to me. I only heard you say it when you were talking with Mari."

"What? Wait, were you spying on me and Mari earlier?" He asks her moving his head up so he could see her face. 

"Excuse me, I wasn't spying on you I was at the garden first before you two had your lovers quarrel." Aliya retorts back before sitting up away from him.

"Lovers quarrel? What are you doing there in the first place?" Yoongi asks her.

"I was on the phone with Taehyung."

"Tae- why?"

"What do you mean why? I was just having a conversation with my bestfriend. He's checking if I'm ok. There's nothing wrong with that is there?"

"No, you can talk with whoever you want. So what if you talk with your bestfriend you are in love with right?"

"Exactly. Just like you can screw whoever you want to and have your dick sucked by anyone if you want to."