143 Tuesday

TUESDAY:

I woke up to the dreaded sound of my alarm I groaned fuckkkk and yawned and stretched. Andy woke up and groaned fuckkkk and yawned and stretched and growled lowly and grabbed my phone.

Andy turned off my alarm and put my phone down and sighed and said school. I laughed and said ugh I know I forced myself out of bed and walked over to the bathroom and closed the door.

I brushed my hair and teeth and also used the restroom then walked back into andys room. Andy yawned and stretched and finally got out of bed and walked over to the bathroom and closed the door.

After I finished picking out my clothes I changed and sprayed some body spray on. Andy walked out of the bathroom and picked some clothes out and changed as well.

After Andy finished getting ready he sprayed some cologne on me and Andy quickly put on our shoes. After we put on our shoes we grabbed our bags and walked out of his room quietly.

Andy closed his door after we both walked out and we walked down the hallway and talked about what we were doing after school.

Andy said I'm gonna head to work after school I said ok and we continued walking down the hallway.

Me and Andy walked downstairs and walked over to the front door and I unlocked it and walked out. Andy walked out after me and closed the door and locked it.

I walked over to my car and Andy unlocked it and I got inside and closed the door. Andy got in and closed the door and locked it.

Me and Andy quickly buckled up and he turned on the car and started driving out of the driveway. I helped Andy while he was backing out of the driveway and be drove out of the neighborhood.

I bit my thumb and looked out the window while Andy turned on the radio and jammed out. A couple minutes later Andy parked in front of the dorm building.

Andy unlocked the car when Lilly walked out of the building and got into the car.

Lilly closed the door and buckled up Andy locked the car and started driving towards the school building.

A couple minutes later Andy parked and turned off the car and we all got out and closed our doors. Andy locked the car and we all started walking towards the school building.

Maddy was standing on the steps waiting for all of us. Me Andy and Lilly all walked up the stairs and walked past them. Maddy walked over to me and handed me a paper I said what is this.

Maddy laughed and said an invitation to my party bitch I said oh thanks. She said yea just don't dress sluty and she laughed and walked away with her friends.

I looked at Andy and Lilly and said ok and we all headed inside and over to our class room. Me Andy and Lilly all got into our class room and sat down in our seats.

James and Jackson were also already in their seats I said Andy he said uh huh. I said so the party Jackson said I'm going and I looked at him and started laughing and said ok sounds good.

More people started walking into class I saw Maddy and her friends walk into class. I saw andys jaw clenched slightly when they walked past us laughing.

I said wait they have been in our class this whole time I heard them sit behind us. I said oh so Maddy has been bothering Andy and it just clicked.

I looked at Andy and he didn't say anything and just continued looking at his phone. I leaned over and kissed his cheek and he smiled and said I love you Abby.

I smiled and said aww I love you more Andy he smiled and I wrapped my arms around his neck. More people continued walking into class and walked over to their seats.

I rested my forehead against his jawline and Andy said so I can't fucking wait until graduation. I laughed and said ugh same I know right.

I said when we graduate I will be 21 Andy said hey legal drinking age I started laughing and shook my head. A little while later the teacher locked the door and walked over to his desk and sat down.

The teacher pulled up the attendance sheet and started taking attendance and sent it to the principal. After that he looked at the lesson plan the teacher said.

ALRIGHT YOU GUYS WILL HAVE EXAMS TOMORROW SO WE WILL BE MAKING STUDY GUIDES TODAY. We all sighed while the teacher stood up and started handing out study guides for us to fill out.

I looked over the study guide I put it down and quickly checked my phone notifications while the teacher passed out study guides.

After he finished handing them out and walked over to his desk I put my phone up and took out a pencil. A couple minutes later the teacher explained what we had to write down on the study guides.

It was guided notes so the teacher told us what to write down and we did. Except some people didn't care about their grade and didn't write anything down.

The teacher always said "it's your grade not mine" that has always stuck with me since high school. Also the teacher was absolutely right it is the students grade not the teachers.

After we all finished writing down notes we picked up the study guides and talked for the rest of the remaining class time. Andy yawned and stretched and said so what are the plans for after school.

I said honestly I don't know and I started playing on my phone and talking to Lilly. Andy layed his head down and closed his eyes Maddy kicked his back.

Andy growled lowly and said fuck off Maddy she started laughing and said I don't know what you are talking about. Andy sat up and looked at her and said don't you dare fucking kick me again.