I laughed and said what if people think we are dating. Lilly laughed and said lmaooo na Abby relax and we started laughing together and I shook my head.

The teacher was standing outside of the classroom and told us good morning. I said good morning Mr. Styles and gave him a hug Lilly did the same thing.

Andy and James were following us to class and we all walked in and headed over to our seats. Jackson was already in his seat and he smiled and waved at me and Lilly.

We started laughing together and walked over to Jackson i smiled and said good morning he smiled and said good morning Abby and Lilly.

Me and Lilly started talking to Jackson while Andy and James walked into class. Andy and James finally walked over to us smiling and I shook my head.

I gave Lilly a hug and she started walking to her desk with James. Me and Andy sat down in our seats and talked about random shit together and laughed.

I yawned and rested my head on Andys shoulder and he smiled and kissed my head and wrapped his arm around my shoulder. Andy said go to sleep my little princessa I started laughing and shook my head.

A couple minutes later the teacher locked the door and walked over to his desk and sat down. I sat up and looked at the teacher and he laughed and said morning Abby.

I said ew and we both started laughing together mr. Styles said I could honestly say the same. The teacher started taking attendance and sent it to the principal.

After the teacher finished taking attendance he started looking at the lesson plan for today. I looked at Andy and he looked at me and said huh. I started laughing and wrapped my arms around his neck.

Andy said I'm so fucking confused why are you laughing I sat up and said because of how you said huh. Andy started laughing and said oh ok lmao and turned and looked at the teacher.

I stopped laughing and checked my notifications on my phone and finished doing that while the teacher talked. Andy yawned and looked at me and smiled and rested his chin on my shoulder.

I looked at him and he was looking at my phone to see what I was doing. I smiled and took a picture of me and Andy and put my phone down so I could listen to the teacher.

A couple minutes later we all started doing work for the day and I helped Andy and Jackson. A little while later we all finished our assignment and I got up and turned it in for all of us.

After I turned it in I went back and sat down in my seat and waited for class to end. Andy grabbed my hand and kissed it and I smiled and bit my lip and looked at him.

A couple of hours later school finally ended and everyone walked out of their classrooms. Me Andy Lilly Jackson and James all walked over towards the school building door.

A couple of minutes later we got to the door and Andy opened it and we all walked out. Andy was the last one out and we all started walking down the stairs and towards the parking lot.

James and Jackson left and me and Lilly walked over towards my car. We waited for andy and he unlocked the car and we all got in and closed our doors.

Andy locked the car and we all buckled up Andy turned on the car and started driving out of the parking lot. I said Lilly is it ok if we go get gas Lilly laughed and said yea sure.

I said ok and Andy started driving towards the gas station Lilly said something funny and we all started laughing together.

After we got gas Andy dropped off Lilly and we started to head home. A little while later we got home and Andy parked the car and we both got out.

Andy locked the car and we headed inside and I locked the front door. Me and Andy headed upstairs and changed and used the restroom then headed back downstairs.

We all ate dinner and hung out together for a while. Me and Jake did the dishes together then I headed upstairs and used the restroom. I plugged my phone in and turned on my alarm and climbed into bed.

A little while later Andy came upstairs and used the restroom then climbed into bed. I rolled over and cuddled against Andy and fell asleep for the night.