I laughed and said oh shit someone is going to get their ass beat. I laughed and yawned and turned my head and layed back down and got comfortable again and fell asleep.

A couple minutes later I woke back up and groaned fuckkkk and yawned and stretched.

I couldn't go back to sleep so I got out of bed and walked over to my side table and grabbed my phone. I walked over to my bedroom door I turned my head and saw Andy was still talking in his sleep.

I started laughing and covered my mouth so I wouldn't wake him up. I carefully opened my door and walked out and closed it.

My mom was already awake and downstairs I walked into the bathroom and closed the door. I brushed my hair and teeth and also used the restroom.

After I finished using the restroom I walked out and closed the door and headed downstairs.

My mom said good morning Abby I smiled and said hey mom and sat down beside her.

I smiled and said I love you mom she smiled and said I love you more Abby. I gave my mom a hug and she kissed my cheek and I started laughing and shook my head.

I said mom she said yea Abby I started laughing and said Andy is literally talking in his sleep.

My mom started laughing and said are you serious I shook my head and we started laughing together.

A little while later Andy woke up and walked out of my room and used the restroom then headed downstairs. My mom said good morning Andy he smiled and said morning mom and walked over to the couch and sat down beside me.

I started running my hand through his hair and his head went back and he smiled and bit his lip and groaned fuckkkk Abby.

My mom started laughing and said ok you too it is way too early for sex. We all started laughing together and Andy shook his head and said Jesus Christ.

I continued running my hand through Andys hair he hummed and I smiled and shook my head. I said mom what is the plan for today she said hmm should we just stay inside.

I said yea sure Andy said I'm absolutely down. My mom said do you guys have laundry me and Andy said yea. My mom said ok laundry day Andy got up and headed upstairs and grabbed our dirty clothes and came back downstairs.

A couple minutes later me and my mom started doing laundry while Andy cooked food for all of us. A little while later me and my mom finished doing laundry and we all sat down and started eating breakfast together.

I said ugh I have to pick up our clothes Andy laughed and said oh how fucking great. I started laughing sarcastically and said I know right.

My mom started laughing and shook her head while she ate breakfast. After we finished eating breakfast my mom and Andy did the dishes together and talked about random shit.

I said I'm going upstairs so I can shower they said ok love you Abby. I laughed and said love you guys too I grabbed my laundry and headed upstairs and put it in my room.

I grabbed my phone and turned on music and started jamming out. I grabbed some clean clothes and a body spray and lotion.

I walked out of my room and headed into the bathroom and walked in and closed the door. I put my clothes down and walked over to the tub and turned on the shower.

I quickly used the restroom then brushed my hair and took off my clothes and put them on the floor. I got into the shower and closed the curtain.

The bathroom door opened and someone walked inside and closed the door. I said hello and peeked out of the curtain andy said hey babe and pulled down his pants.

I started laughing and said hey can you take my dirty clothes downstairs. Andy said I'm going to shower after you I said ok so I will take the dirty clothes downstairs.

Andy said exactly and I started laughing and Andy flushed the toilet and I jumped because the water got cold. Andy walked out of the bathroom and closed the door I continued taking a shower.

I had a lot of deep shower thoughts and I started laughing I said what if someone made a batman outfits for animals. Andy said I love the idea I started laughing and said stoppp reading my fucking mind.

Andy said I can't its to entertaining I sighed and rolled my eyes and started shaving my body. A little while later I finally got out of the shower and dried off and changed.

I put on some lotion and sprayed some body spray on. After I was finished in the bathroom I turned off my music and walked out of the bathroom.

I headed downstairs Andy laughed and said fuckin hell Abby I was starting to get extremely worried about you. I laughed and said you could have joined me in the shower.

Andys jaw dropped and he said you tell me that now me and my mom started laughing together. Andy shook his head and said I can't fucking believe this right now.

We all started laughing together and I shook my head and headed into the kitchen to get something to drink.

Andy got off the couch and headed upstairs and said I'M GONNA TAKE A SHOWER. My mom said ok have fun and we all started laughing I accidentally spit out my water.

My mom yelled ABBY ROSE MORGAN DID YOU JUST SPIT WATER ON THE FLOOR. I started laughing and shook my head and my mom started laughing as well.

Andy walked downstairs and said what the fuck did I miss i literally just walked upstairs. I said mom did you want me to spit or chock on the water. Andy started laughing and said literally neither.