29 Saturday

SATURDAY:

I woke up and groaned fuckkkk I yawned and stretched. I said I'm not fucking getting out of bed today. I'm still extremely exhausted from our long trip home yesterday. My bag was still packed and on my floor I'm way to lazy to unpack it.

I rolled onto my stomach and closed my eyes and fell back asleep. A little while later I heard my mom walk out of her bedroom and use the restroom then head downstairs. I groaned fuckkkk and yawned and stretched I didn't want to get out of bed today.

I grabbed my phone and checked my notifications then put my phone down. I rolled onto my back and looked at the ceiling fan I sighed because I miss the family vacation already. I got out of bed and grabbed my phone and walked out of my room and headed into my bathroom.

I brushed my hair and teeth and also used the restroom then headed downstairs after. My mom said breakfast is ready Abby I said ok and yawned and walked into the kitchen. I got coffee and some food and sat down and ate my food and played on my phone.

After I ate I put my dishes up and I headed into the living room and sat down beside my mom. My mom played on her phone I yawned and layed down on the couch. Andy said his parents were leaving tomorrow and heading back to Ohio. I said ok sounds like fun Andy said yep and started laughing.

Some one started knocking on the door my mom said Abby go answer the door. I said ughhh no she said ok fine I will and she got up and answered the door and said come in and closed the door and locked it. I said who was it my mom sat down and said your friend I said huh.

I looked up and saw Andy and I smiled and said hey he said hey princessa I smiled and said whats up. Andy said well my parents are leaving tomorrow I said oh that sucks he said yea I guess so. I said wanna hug he said sure and he walked over to me and layed down on my chest.

I ran my hand through his hair and I felt him smiling and I said is that nice. Andy said oh yea please don't stop I laughed and said ok and continued playing with his hair. I said are you excited about college he said no absofuckinglty not we all started laughing.

My mom said why not Andy said because school sucks ass and we all continued laughing together. I yawned and said god I'm so fucking exhausted from the trip Andy said yea me too I said ugh this sucks ass. I said Andy he said yea I said I'm scared about college he said why.

I said I don't know will you be my roommate he smiled and said yes I will be your roommate. I smiled and said yeay I'm glad he smiled and said yep me too. I said your the only roommate I want he smiled and said your the only roommate I want.

Me Andy and my mom all hung out in the living room all day and watched movies. A couple of hours later we all ate dinner and Andy left and headed home. Me and my mom got ready for bed then headed into our rooms. I layed down and yawned and stretched and fell asleep a couple minutes later.