A couple of hours later school finally ended and everyone walked out of the school building. I bit my lip and looked for Lilly she grabbed my hand and we all started walking towards the school building door. 

Andy opened the door and me and Lilly and Jackson all walked out of the door. We all walked down the stairs and headed over to my car.

Andy unlocked the car and I told Jackson bye and gave him a hug and he walked away and headed over to his car. Jackson unlocked his car and got in and closed his door and drove away.

Me and Lilly and Andy all got into the car and Andy locked the car. I laughed and Andy turned on the car after we all buckled up. Andy turned on the car and started driving out of the parking lot and headed over to the dorm room building to drop off Lilly.

A couple minutes later Andy dropped off Lilly and we headed back to our house. Andy turned on some music and started jamming out i smiled and shook my head. Andy stopped and picked up some food and we drove and parked at the beach.

Me and Andy ate some food while chilling at the beach. I looked out the window and we continued eating and talking about random shit. A little while later me and Andy got home and parked in the driveway.

Me and Andy headed inside and we headed inside his room and we put our bags down. Me and Andy headed downstairs and chilled on the bed and we all started watching movies together.

A little while later after the movie ended we all went upstairs and went into our rooms. Everyone went into their room me and Andy started dancing together in the hallway.

A little while later me and Andy went into his room we plugged our phones in and i turned on my alarm. Andy climbed into bed with me and we both fell asleep together.