85 Thursday

THURSDAY:

My alarm went off and I groaned fuckkkk and I yawned and stretched. I laughed and got out of bed and turned off my alarm. I walked into my bathroom and closed the door I brushed my hair and teeth and also used the restroom.

I walked out of the bathroom and I headed into my bedroom and Andy woke up and yawned and stretched. I smiled and bit my lip and stretched and yawned.

I walked over to my closet and picked out clothes and changed quickly. Andy also changed and sprayed some cologne on and put on his shoes. I sprayed some body spray on and put on my shoes.

Me and Andy grabbed our phones and bags and walked out of the dorm and walked over to the elevator. Me and Andy walked into the elevator and the door closed. I rested my cheek on his shoulder and Andy kissed my head and said love you.

I smiled and said love you too Abby and we both walked out of the elevator. Me and Andy walked into the lobby and Lilly walked over to me and grabbed my hand and we started walking towards the door.

Andy opened the door and me and Lilly walked out and Andy followed me and Lilly over to my car. Andy unlocked the car and we all got in and Andy locked the car.

We all buckled up and Andy turned on the car and started driving out of the parking lot. A couple minutes later Andy parked and we all got out of the car. Andy locked the car and we all started walking up the stairs and Andy opened the door.

Me and Lilly walked into school and Andy followed us and we all headed into class. Me Andy and Lilly all sat in our seats and waited for class to start. A little while later Mr. Styles locked the door and walked over to his desk and sat down.

Mr. Styles started taking attendance and continued taking attendance. After he finished taking attendance Mr. Styles looked for the work sheets and started handing them out.

A little while later we all started working on the worksheet and I helped Andy and Jackson on it. A little while later I finished doing my work sheet and handed them in to the teacher.

I sat down and looked at Andy and he laughed and leaned closer and kissed me. I smiled and gave him a hug and smiled kissed his cheek. Andy said I love you Abby I said I love you more Andy and he smiled and kissed my forehead.

A couple minutes later I got out of my seat and headed upstairs and walked over to Lilly. I smiled and gave her a hug and she said hey babe what's up. I sat down next to her and put my bag on the desk. Lilly said I love you I said I love you more Lilly and she smiled and laughed.

A couple of hours later school finally ended and everyone walked out of school. Me and Lilly walked downstairs and headed out of the classroom. Andy and Jackson walked over to us and said let's go guys.

Andy grabbed my hand and we all started walking out of class and headed out of school. Me and Andy and Lilly walked out of school and headed to the parking lot. Lilly walked over to the car in front of us and I started laughing.

Me and Andy walked over to my car and Lilly unlocked the car and we all got in the car. We all buckled up and Andy locked the car and Andy turned on the car.

Andy started driving out of the parking lot and me and Andy started talking and laughing together. Lilly said I love you guys me and Andy said we love you too Lilly. We all started laughing together and I shook my head and I looked out the window.

I looked back at Andy and smiled and looked at Lilly she was sitting in the front seat and she was laughing. A couple minutes later Andy parked and we all got out of the car and Andy locked it.

Me and Andy and Lilly all walked over to the dorm building door and we all walked into the building. Me Andy and Lilly all walked into the elevator and waited for the door to open. Lilly farted in the elevator and we all started laughing together.

The door opened and me and Andy and Lilly all ran out of the elevator. We all got to me and Andys dorm room laughing our asses off. After we all got in we used the restroom then ate food and hung out.

A little while later Lilly left and me and Andy got ready for bed. I turned on my alarm and plugged my phone in then went to sleep. Andy said he had to go to work tomorrow and Saturday.

I smiled and said ok and fell asleep Andy fell asleep a couple minutes later after I did.