I said Andy he sighed and said yea I said we have school tomorrow. Andy said how about you go pick up Lilly and I just go to school on my own. I looked up at him and sighed and said ok sounds good.

Andy smiled and said alright so your best friend doesn't try and kill me in the car. I started laughing and said oh yea that's true she fucking hates your guts now.

Andy said yea I could hear her yelling and yea she wants me dead but I don't blame her.

I yawned and stretched and got up and headed over to Andys door and opened it and walked out. I closed his door and walked down the hallway and headed downstairs and into the kitchen.

Cc handed me a plate and I sat down on a barstool and started eating. Jinxx said you ok Abby babe I said yea me and Andy are absolutely not breaking up. Jinxx smiled and said good he loves you to fucking death I smiled and said yea me too honestly.

Jake smiled and said good I really hope you guys last forever and have many children. Andy started laughing and said only when Abby is ready for children.

I smiled and continued eating Andy walked into the kitchen and made some food and started eating as well with us. After we all finished eating we hung out in the living room Cc helped me to figure out how to get rid of my bruises.

A little while later we were able to get rid of my bruises I ate ice cream to help sooth my throat and it worked. A couple of hours later we all ate dinner and got ready for bed I plugged my phone in and set my alarm on.

Me and Andy climbed into bed and ended up falling asleep in each others arms. I was not ready to pick up Lilly by myself tomorrow. Andy was going to teleport himself to school so Lilly wouldn't get to mad tomorrow.