125 Monday

MONDAY:

I randomly woke up and groaned fuckkkk and yawned and stretched Andy was sleeping peacfully on his stomach now.

I yawned and stretched and got out of bed and grabbed my phone and checked the time. It said 2 am and I sighed and walked over to the bathroom and closed the door.

I brushed my hair and teeth and also used the restroom I walked out of the bathroom and walked over to the closet. I picked out some clothes and headed back into the bathroom and closed the door.

I turned on music and turned on the shower and started getting undressed. A couple minutes later I got into the shower and walked under the shower head.

I smiled because the water felt extremely good I yawned and started washing my hair. After I finished washing my hair I used a good smelling body wash and shaved.

The last thing I did was exfoliate my skin after I finished taking a shower I turned it off and got out. I put on a towel and the door opened and I jumped.

Andy growled lowly and yawned and stretched I started laughing and he closed the door. Andy said Abby why are you awake right now I laughed and said I don't know.

Andy walked over to me and kissed me and I smiled and said I love you Andy. He smiled and said I love you more Abby I bit my lip and he walked over to the toilet and used the restroom.

I started jamming out to all of my favorite songs and Andy started laughing and shook his head. A couple minutes later Andy got into the shower while I was still drying off.

Me and Andy jammed out to music together and I laughed and shook my head. After I finished drying off I changed and put on some lotion and body spray.

Andy got out of the shower and dried off and went into his room and grabbed clothes and changed in his room. Andy also sprayed some cologne on i turned off my music and picked up my dirty clothes.

I plugged my phone back in and climbed into bed and instantly fell asleep. Andy laughed and climbed into bed and fell asleep as well.

A couple of hours later my alarm went off and me and Andy woke up and groaned fuckkkk. Andy grabbed my phone and turned off my alarm I yawned and stretched and rolled over.

Andy yawned and stretched and said ugh its to fucking early for this shit. I started laughing and said ugh I definitely agree with you. I sighed and yawned and looked at Andys chest.

Andy said well Abby I said uh huh and looked up at him he said well we are technically already dressed for school. I said ok he quickly grabbed my phone and set another alarm and put it down and went back to sleep.

I laughed and said ok and rolled onto my stomach and closed my eyes and fell back asleep. I smiled while I was sleeping Andy started snoring lightly while he slept.

A little while later my alarm went off again and Andy woke up and groaned fuckkkk. I woke up and yawned and stretched Andy turned off my alarm and got out of bed.

I rolled over and got out of bed as well I turned my sound off on my phone. I went into the bathroom and used it after Andy walked out. I walked out of the bathroom and put my shoes on and sprayed some body spray on.

Andy sprayed some cologne on and also put on his shoes. Me and Andy grabbed everything we needed and walked out of our bedroom. I yawned while walking down the hallway.

Andy closed his door and followed me down the hallway I got downstairs and walked over to the front door and unlocked it. I walked outside of the house and closed the door and walked over to my car and waited for Andy.

A couple minutes later Andy walked out of the house and locked the front door. I laughed and said finally he said um oops my bad Abby if I had to piss again.

Me and Andy started laughing together while he walked over to my car and unlocked it. Me and Andy both got into the car and closed our doors.

Andy locked the car and we both buckled up and Andy turned on the car and started driving out of the driveway. I turned on the radio while Andy drove out of the neighborhood.

Andy said we need to get gas after school I said ok and looked out of the window. Andy yawned while driving and he rested his hand on my thigh and squeezed it slightly I bit my lip and blushed.

A couple minutes later we picked up Lilly and headed to school. When we picked up Lilly Andy unlocked the car and Lilly got in and closed the door. Me and Lilly started talking while she buckled up.

Andy locked the car and started driving out of the parking lot and headed to school. I yawned and stretched and said I'm so fucking exhausted. Everyone laughed and said ugh same Abby honestly I said yep.

A couple minutes later Andy parked and turned off the car. Andy said alright let's go to school I looked at Andy and stuck my tongue out. We all unbuckled and got out of the car and closed our doors.

Andy locked the car and we all started walking towards the school building. Lilly yawned and said I want to go back to sleep I sighed and said ugh same I know right.

Andy laughed and said that sounds so fucking nice right now actually. We all started walking up the stairs and walked over towards the door. James opened the door and said good morning guys.

I smiled and said good morning James we all walked inside and James closed the door. Me and Lilly held hands while walking into class like we always do.