49 Friday

FRIDAY:

I woke up to the sound of snoring I said who let a God damn grizzly bear in the school. I sat up and turned and jumped I said ASHLEY he jumped and said hey hello. I said what the fuck Andy woke up and said huh and said Ashley why are you here.

I said umm what the fuck Andy rolled over and looked at me and said ugh asshole. Ashley said well I missed you guys I stretched and said awww I missed you too. Ashley said aww I feel so loved and we all started laughing together.

I said well so hey let's all hang out together I guess they said ok cool. Ashley got up and walked into the bathroom and closed the door. I carefully climbed off the bed and yawned and stretched. Andy slid off the bed as well and stretched.

A couple minutes later Ashley walked out of the restroom and I headed into the bathroom. I brushed my hair and teeth and also used the restroom then went back into my room. Andy went into the bathroom and closed the door I started getting clean clothes out.

Ashley said what are you doing today I said spa day he said no way that sounds like a lot of fun. I said yea I know right and I put my clothes down. After Andy came out of the restroom I grabbed my phone and clothes and headed back into the bathroom.

I closed the door and locked it and turned on music. I turned on the shower and grabbed a towel. A couple minutes later I got into the shower and started jamming out. I started singing while washing my hair and body.

I heard Andy and Ashley say holy shit Abby is an amazing singer. I smiled and bit my lip and continued singing like I didn't hear them. Andy knocked on the wall and I started laughing and said hello. Andy said you sing really good I laughed and said thanks he said your welcome babe.

An hour later I finally got out of the shower and dried off and changed. I sprayed some body spray on and turned off my music and headed into my bedroom. I picked up my clothes and got something to eat and drink.

I hopped on my bed and chilled on my phone and ate my snack. Andy and Ashley both looked at me and said Abby and smiled. I said uh huh I'm busy leave me alone Andy laughed and said ok. They continued talking about random shit while I played on my phone.

After I ate my snack I threw my trash away and stretched. I said I am going to cook food Andy and Ashley said oh yeah. I laughed and said for me not you guys they said ugh asshole. I made me some food and chilled on my bed and played on my computer and watched a movie.

A couple of hours later I started doing skincare while the guys hung out together. A little while later I finished doing skincare and climbed into bed and cuddled behind Andy. I fell asleep while they watched a movie for the night.