I felt extremely angry and upset Lilly said Abby Andy loves you. I said I know she said um they don't realize what he actually is that made me laugh and say oh true. Lilly laughed and said yea Andy could just easily scare them away if he wanted to. I said well yea I really hope he does that.

Lilly said yea me too I continued watching the girls flirting with the guys. Andy started laughing then he made his eyes pitch black and the girls ran away screaming. Ashley said come on Andy I yelled WHAT ABOUT LILLY ASHLEY and I pointed toward her.

Ashley started smiling and skipped over to us laughing. Lilly rolled her eyes and said man whore I laughed and said ouch. Ashley said hey babe she said hi man whore he said um wow thanks and he laughed and rolled his eyes. I said well shes not wrong Ashley sat in front of Lilly and ran his knuckle against her jaw.

I smiled and said aww and I bit my lip and smiled and felt sad because I wanted Andy. I felt two arms around me and I smiled and said who is it. Andy laughed and said me princessa I laughed and said I know Andy. He kissed my shoulder and I smiled and said thank you for scaring the girls.

Andy laughed and said oh no it was fun actually I said oh I bet and started laughing. Cc said do you guys wanna continue playing volleyball. Andy said yea sure and they all walked away I said Lilly you wanna go walk down the beach. Lilly got up and grabbed my hand and I laughed and got up and followed her.

Andy said be careful girls we said ok dad and laughed and started walking along the beach. Me and Lilly walked close to the water but not too close. We saw little kids building sandcastles which made us smile. Lilly held my hand and we continued walking we started talking about life and laughed together.

A little while later I said we should turn back Lilly said ok and we both turned around and started walking back to our families. While we were walking some random guy slapped my ass and I yelped and turned around. I said um what the fuck Lilly pushed me back and stood up to the guy.

Lilly said don't ever touch my best friend again fucker. He laughed and said what the hell are you gonna do he punched him in the dick and he groaned fuckkkk and fell. Me and Lilly started running while holding hands. A couple minutes later we got back to our families out of breathe.

Me and Lilly hunched over and started breathing heavily I said wow we need to exercise more. Lilly said yea I agree and we continued breathing heavily and we stood back up. I said fuck that guy Lilly said ugh I know right. Andy stood up and immediately walked over to us and growled lowly and said what guy.

I said huh I don't know honestly Andy clenched his fist and jaw and I immediately gave him a hug to calm him down. Andy immediately calmed down and said I want to fucking rip whoever touched you to shreds. I said well ok let's not do that at the beach Andy said ugh ok fine I won't because I love you.

I smiled and said good I'm glad Lilly said awww you guys are absolutely adorable. I laughed and said thanks bestie she smiled and said ya welcome babe. We all started laughing together I shook my head and bit my lip. A couple of hours later we all left the beach and headed back to the hotel to change.

I rode back to the hotel with Andy his mom and dad and also Jinxx. After we all got to the hotel we all went into our rooms and got ready for dinner. I helped Andy wash off all of the concealer and we both changed for dinner. I sprayed some body spray on and we both headed downstairs in the lobby after we put our shoes on.

We all ate dinner and headed back to the hotel and went into our rooms and got ready for the night. After me and Andy got ready for bed we plugged in our phones. Andy said fuck I have to shift I said ok and gave him a hug and he disappeared.