48 Thursday

THURSDAY:

I woke up to the sound of something falling I jumped and said what the hell. Andy said sorry I tripped over your God damn school bag and I started laughing and said I'm sorry my bad. Andy said uh huh I said the one covered in blood he looked down and said fuck and headed into the bathroom.

I yawned and stretched and rolled over onto my stomach by the wall and fell asleep. I heard the sound of the shower and Andy singing I started smiling and fell asleep. His voice was extremely soothing and deep and beautiful I yawned and fell back asleep to his voice.

A little while later I heard Andy whisper Abby you sleeping. Andy plugged his phone in and climbed into bed and cuddled against me and fell asleep. I felt his chest rising up and  down slowly I yawned and stretched against Andy and he smiled and kissed my shoulder.

Andy rolled onto his stomach and fell asleep as well. A couple of hours later I woke up and groaned fuckkkk and yawned and stretched. Andy woke up and groaned fuckkkk I have a boner I said huh and lifted my head up. I said well that sounds like a personal problem Andy said it is.

I laughed and Andy rolled over and said oww that hurt like a bitch. I laughed and Andy got up and walked over to the bathroom. I rolled onto my back and yawned and stretched. I said ughh I don't want to fucking get up Andy said I feel ya.

I said Andy shut up and we both started laughing together. Andy knocked on the wall and I started laughing and knocked on the wall. I said hello and he laughed and said hello princessa I said hug.

Andy said I'm in the bathroom I said I know I want a hug. Andy opened the bathroom door and I sat up and crossed my arms and pouted. Andy climbed on the bed and knocked me over and we started laughing together.

Andy leaned over and kissed me and said what do you wanna do today. I said I don't know he said ok and kissed my forehead. I smiled and said um movie night Andy said yea sure. Andy said ok what movie you wanna watch I said I don't know.

Andy said ok and smiled I said I'm going to have a spa day tomorrow. Andy said ok so have fun with that I smiled and said I will don't worry. A little while later me and Andy ate food and watched movies together.

A couple of hours later after we ate dinner I ended up falling asleep against Andy while we watched movies. A little while later Andy said alright good night Abby and he turned off the TV and went to sleep.