Andy said thank you for standing up for me I mumbled should have killed her. Andy pulled back and looked at me and said what the fuck did you just say Abby.

I said you heard me and I winked and sat back down in my seat. I looked at Jackson and he said yea home girl ain't wrong. Mr. Styles started laughing and shook his head Andy sat back down in his seat.

Andy put his bag down and relaxed slightly but he was still angry. I ran my hand through his hair and he looked at me and relaxed completely now.

I smiled and shook my head and leaned over and kissed his jawline and he smiled as looked at me. Andy said princessa what are you doing to me. I said honestly I have no fucking idea and I laughed and shook my head.

A couple of excruciating hours later school finally ended and everyone walked out of the school building. Me and Lilly and Andy all walked out of school together.

I saw a group of girls looking at me Andy and Lilly laughing together. I said ok and continued walking down the steps and into the parking lot. Me and Lilly started walking towards my car.

Andy growled lowly and walked upstairs and started yelling at the girls. Me and Lilly jumped and turned around Andy yelled WHAT THE FUCK DID YOU JUST CALL MY WIFE. All the girls looked at him and went pale.

One of the girls said we called your wife a whory whore you sleeps around with random people. Andys eyes went pitch black and all of the girls screamed and ran away.

Andy met up with me and Lilly and I said holy shit and started laughing. Me Andy and Lilly all got into the car and we headed back to our dorm. A little while later we all got back into our dorms and did homework and got ready for bed.

Me and Andy stayed up for a while and talked about random shit and laughed together. A little while later me and Andy went to bed for the night.