I walked in the living room and accidentally bumped into people and sighed. I accidentally bumped into someone and I said oh my God I'm sorry. Jack turned around and said Abby hey how are you. He smelled highly of alcohol I said I'm sorry I bumped into you.

Jack grabbed my wrist and I tried to jerk away and he roughly pulled me and I said no. Me and Jack started walking upstairs I said NOOO LET ME GOO JACK. No one noticed me screaming because of the music.

I started jerking out of his grip but he kept a tight grip on my wrist. I started looking around for Jack or anyone who could help me. I felt my eyes watering slightly and Jack pulled me into a room and slammed the door behind me.

Jack pushed me onto the floor and locked the door. I said please leave me alone let me go please and I started crying. I said Jack please don't hurt me Jack took off my purse and helped me up and shoved me onto the bed.

Jack slurred his words and said I should have done this a long time ago. I started screaming ANDYYY ANDREW HELPPP SOMEONE PLEASE. Jack slapped me and said shut up Abby I started shaking and felt my heart race.

Jack took off his shirt and pants I said Jack please no don't do this. Jack said I don't fucking care Lilly started banging on the door and yelled JACK ABBY ARE YOU OK WE WILL KILL HIM WHEN WE GET IN THERE. Jack grabbed my hips and shifted them up and started grinding against me.

I screamed ANDY and Jack scratched my thigh the door busted open and Jack let me go and I started crying and shaking. Lilly ran over to me and all the guys looked at Jack and started attacking him. Liy grabbed my purse and we both ran downstairs and out of the party.

Me and Lilly got into my car and immediately left the party and headed back to my dorm. Lilly said Abby no more parties understood I said yes Lilly and continued crying. After we got back to the dorm Lilly gave me a bath and we hung out on my bed and cuddled.

Me and Lilly ate a snack I said please stay she smiled and said ok I will. Andy and Jackson showed up with blood I was cuddled against Lilly. Andy and Jackson both showered then hung out with us. We all ended up falling asleep a couple of hours later.