I continued laughing and Cc said WHAT THE FUCK IS SO FUNNY ABBY. The music was extremely loud and I said HONESTLY I HAVE NO FUCKING IDEA ANYMORE.

I stopped laughing and sighed and rested my head on Jinxxs shoulder. He leaned over and kissed my head Ashley appeared and all of the bartenders started laughing at him.

Andy said DID YOU LOSE A FUCKING BEST ASHLEY. Ashley said SHUT THE FUCK UP ANDY we all started laughing together and I sat back up and shook my head.

Andy said SO WHY ARE YOU GUYS HERE I DONT UNDERSTAND. Jinxx said BECAUSE WE CAN AND WE ALL LOVE AND MISS YOU ANDY ESPECIALLY ABBY. I said HEY FUCK YOU JINXX EVEN THOUGH I DO REALLY MISS ANDY.

Andy started laughing and shook his head mumbled princessa calm down I looked at him and he winked. I felt my heart go in between my legs and I bit my lip and instantly looked away.

I looked around the bar and noticed people playing pool and taking shots. I saw girls dancing slutly on the dance floor I shook my head and looked at jinxx. He looked at me and smiled and said ARE YOU OK ABBY.

I shook my head and said YEA he said ok and continued talking to Andy. I started getting slightly anxious and I got off the barstool and walked into the crowd of drunk people.

I walked down the familiar hallway and went to the bathroom so I could compose myself. I noticed a girl do a line of cocaine next to me she cleaned her nose and said you want some.

I smiled and said no sorry she said ok and walked over to me and smiled and said wow your extremely gorgeous. I smiled and said thank you so are you she smiled and winked at me.

As she was walking away from me she slapped my ass and I yelped and looked at her and she winked and blew a kiss and walked out of the bathroom.

I said um what in the actual fuck just happened and I can't believe that actually just happened. I took a deep breath and kept trying to calm myself down before I walked out of the bathroom.

A couple minutes later I walked out of the bathroom and walked down the hallway and tried not to run into people. I started getting extremely anxious so I decided to walk out of the front door and walk over to my car.

I stood beside my car and started shaking due to anxiety. A couple minutes later all the guys walked out and said holy shit Abby we thought someone took you.

I laughed and said no anxiety attack they said oh and we all got into our cars and left. A little while later we all got home and ate food and hung out together in the living room.

A couple of hours later Andy came home and we all watched movies until we all ended up falling asleep on the couch.