I felt my breath hitch in my throat when I looked at Andy. He looked absolutely stunning i felt my heart go in between my legs. Andy said wow Abby you look absolutely fuckin amazing right now. I smiled and blushed slightly and said thanks andy you and Ashley look amazing as well.

We all took a couple of pictures together and then headed out of our dorm room. Andy locked the door and we all started walking over to the elevator. I looked at Lilly and smiled and said we look absolutely fuckin amazing.

I laughed and said oh hell yea we do and me and Lilly snapped our fingers. We all started laughing together I shook my head and we all walked out of the elevator. Andy opened the door and we all walked out of the dorm building.

We all walked into the parking lot and headed over to my car me and Lilly held hands and laughed together. Andy unlocked the car and we all got in and closed the doors. Andy locked the car and we all buckled up and he turned on the car.

Ashley turned on the radio and we all started jamming out together Andy started driving out of the parking lot. A little while later we all got to a restaurant and Andy parked the car and we all got out.

Andy locked the car and we all walked over to the restaurant and Andy opened the door. Me and Lilly walked in and the guys walked in behind us and I smiled while holding Lillys hand. We walked over to the host and said 4 and a booth and she grabbed 4 menus and we all followed her.

Me and Lilly sat down on one side and Andy and Ashley sat on the opposite side of us. A waiter walked over to us and smiled and said hello guys what would you like to drink. We all said water and he smiled and walked away and I looked at Lilly.

She smiled and winked at me and I shook my head I said dude really what the hell. A couple minutes later the waiter came back and asked for our order and it was my turn. The waiter smiled at me and I ordered and looked up at him.

He had a nice jawline and bright green eyes that sparkled in the light. I smiled at him and handed him my menu and our hands touched and I felt a spark. He smiled and walked away and said coming right up and I looked at Lilly.

I mumbled code red she said oh no what I said follow me into the bathroom. Me and Lilly got up and I said we need to use the restroom and walked away immediately. Me and Lilly walked into the bathroom I said oh no.

Lilly said you said code red Abby what is wrong I said me and the waiters hand touched and I felt sparks. Lilly said huh I said I never felt that with Andy and she shook her head and sighed and looked down.

I said no I'm getting fuckin married she said exactly and me and Lilly walked out of the bathroom. Me and Lilly swayed our hips feeling like bad bitches. Me and Lilly sat down and Andy looked at me and winked.

I said I love you Andy and he smiled and said I love you more babe. A little while later our waiter came out with our food and handed it to us. The waiter said is their anything you guys need.

We all said no and he walked away and we all started eating and talking. I smiled and looked at Lilly she smiled and said Mrs. Biersack. I shook my head and looked at Andy and he smiled and said hell yea.

A little while later we all finished eating and left the restaurant and headed back to our dorm. We all got into our rooms and got ready for bed I plugged my phone in and layed down and fell asleep.

Andy set my alarm for school and layed down and fell asleep next to me.